Orange Co deputy shot to death this morning

Orange Co deputy shot to death this morning

Apparently he was investigating car burglary's.....last I heard the BG is not x15
    RIP brother !

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Orange Co deputy shot to death this morning

This is the saddest news of all. When a Leo is murdered, it's likely more important than a non-Leo because the safety upon which society depends is weakened. An officer down demonstrates the danger of your profession, Leo's, and why murder ought not be tolerated. My heartfelt sorrow goes out to that Orange County Leo's family.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin
    This is the saddest news of all. When a Leo is murdered, it's likely more important than a non-Leo because the safety upon which society depends is weakened. An officer down demonstrates the danger of your profession, Leo's, and why murder ought not be tolerated. My heartfelt sorrow goes out to that Orange County Leo's family.
    Mr. Sherin,

It would be beyond fabulous if you wouldn't take a post created about one of our fallen brothers in a community only two hours from here and make hints in your post regarding your own wasted efforts for the Cohen case. No one on here cares about that for a second. As for the Deputy in Orange County, you made the ultimate sacrifice and leo's around the country will mourn for you and your family. Mr. Sherin, I would love to see you strap on a uniform and have a gun pointed in your face, I believe you should show some more respect for our fallen brother. To everyone at the OCSO, your brothers and sisters in Sarasota are extending our hearts to you. Rest easy deputy, your family will be taken care of, that's how we work.

Well said.

Very rude, Mr Sherin. Shiva.

go away

My sympathy and blessings to all of you.

Rude and Offensive Mr. Sherin.

Go Away.

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 253-5006, BobSheirn@gmail.com
    You are absolutely right when you say that I couldn't take a gun pointed at me, something that comes with being a Leo. And that's why I feel only sorrow for that Orange County Sheriff and his family. How anyone can take a sincere post about a fallen Leo as rude is beyond me?

We honorable citizens close ranks with you on situations like these, for we know all of law enforcement mourns the loss of one of its own.

You can freely call me "rude," but you're aiming the term at the wrong guy. I'm one who really cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Mr. Sherin,

It would be beyond fabulous if you wouldn't take a post created about one of our fallen brothers in a community only two hours from here and make hints in your post regarding your own wasted efforts for the Cohen case. No one on here cares about that for a second. As for the Deputy in Orange County, you made the ultimate sacrifice and leo's around the country will mourn for you and your family. Mr. Sherin, I would love to see you strap on a uniform and have a gun pointed in your face, I believe you should show some more respect for our fallen brother. To everyone at the OCSO, your brothers and sisters in Sarasota are extending our hearts to you. Rest easy deputy, your family will be taken care of, that's how we work.

You are absolutely right when you say that I couldn't take a gun pointed at me, something that comes with being a Leo. And that's why I feel only sorrow for that Orange County Sheriff and his family. How anyone can take a sincere post about a fallen Leo as rude is beyond me?

We honorable citizens close ranks with you on situations like these, for we know all of law enforcement mourns the loss of one of its own.

You can freely call me "rude," but you're aiming the term at the wrong guy. I'm one who really cares.

Mr. Sherin,

I called you out on your post because of your slick little inclusion of "An officer down demonstrates the danger of your profession, Leo's, and why murder ought not be tolerated." which just so happens to point directly at your failed life's mission investigating the Cohen case. I don't tolerate murder, neither do any of my brothers here, and I would be the first in line if they would string murders up in five points park and let the community take justice into their own hands. The OP of this post was trying to express sympathy for a department family who is hurting deeper than you probably have any idea of, not about whether or not murder should be tolerated. How about you simply express your gratitude at the ultimate sacrifice that this deputy made for people just like you, express your sympathy to his wife, children, and department, and then go on your way. Thanks X4

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 253-5006, BobSherin@gmail.com
    This is a post with which I empathize and agree. Your post underscores the fact that each of us views issues through our own particular lens. Now explained, I have compassion for your position.

[quote=Guest]

Quote Originally Posted by "Bob Sherin":3trwcjrl
    Mr. Sherin,

I called you out on your post because of your slick little inclusion of "An officer down demonstrates the danger of your profession, Leo's, and why murder ought not be tolerated." which just so happens to point directly at your failed life's mission investigating the Cohen case. I don't tolerate murder, neither do any of my brothers here, and I would be the first in line if they would string murders up in five points park and let the community take justice into their own hands. The OP of this post was trying to express sympathy for a department family who is hurting deeper than you probably have any idea of, not about whether or not murder should be tolerated. How about you simply express your gratitude at the ultimate sacrifice that this deputy made for people just like you, express your sympathy to his wife, children, and department, and then go on your way. Thanks X4[/quote:3trwcjrl]

R.I.P to our fallen brother. Prayers to his family.