State Fair
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: State Fair

Post State Fair

It should be pointed out that the mini riot that occurred last night was a group of unruly , violent blacks with no regard for anyone's safety. Most of the media failed to point this out. Just of a bunch of daddy less thug monkeys running around like filthy savages. One would think someone threw a piece of fried chicken down the midway.

Re: State Fair

Previtera said the youths who take part in the stampede are predominantly African-American, and the sheriff’s office has worked with its partners in the community — including the NAACP — to address the problem and reach out to youngsters beforehand with a message: This behavior is dangerous and unacceptable.

What a shocker!!! They are all good boys, and were just hanging out with the wrong crowd. If it was a night that you had to pay for anything at the fair this wouldn't have happened. Typical freeloading , irresponsible , blacks.

The inexperience of the Commanders is the obvious root cause of the problem.....they are all use to federal crimes....

The fair is just a sign of the things to come. We are short-handed and there are not enough deputies to go around. Off duty jobs unfilled. An associate was at the fair Sunday and only saw 3 deputies inside where they were were at for over half the fair. Nobody was working traffic and it took an hour to exit. It becomes a numbers game. The question will be: how many street crimes units will be mandatory to be assigned to the fair for the duration.

Also, you have to figure the mighty spin control of our Office. The youth that died crossing I-4 was ejected from the fair that night. The media machine will not admit a mistake or vulnerability publicly unless it is to mitigate another F-up. Poor preparation and planning by those "in charge." Where are all the micro-managers when you need them from the SO. Maybe too many were on a funnel cake or foot long corndog break. Set down the deep fried Snickers bar and remember the Strawberry Fest is where you need to load up. Meanwhile, can Grady Judd come over and run fair security. Geez David.

Just read the article on tbo.com. It said that candy apples were snatched from concession stands and thrown at deputies as well as a hand truck. It went on to say that no deputies were "seriously" hurt. Thank goodness for that since if they were and couldn't get back to duty during the specific time frame allowed they would be kicked to the curb and out of a job. But that's a different issue. Crimes occurred that were witnessed by deputies but they could not do anything about it due to being impeded by the unruly mob of youth. One example, a disabled person was pushed over in her wheel chair and her purse was stolen. A felony last time I remember. Previtera then went on to say that the fair was staffed to maximum and that the HCSO was prepared for any issues that may arise........ Obviously NOT Jimmy boy! You may want to think about what you say before you speak. I would guess that there are several attorney's in the Tampa area that are in the process of writing up some law suits for some clients over this "students day." I wonder if Docobo approved of Jimbo's remarks to the press? :shock:

The hcso big fat headed honcho's like David Gee, Docobo and Previtera will NEVER admit that hcso is a mess and did not properly staff the state fair with enough people. The only time they accept blame for something is if they have at least one deputy to lay all the blame on and thus wash their hands of direct culpability & responsibility. This is only the beginning of what will sufely be more & more problems attributed to understaffing the streets at hcso. It's past time to start pulling all these specialty detectives or or other non-workers ASAP and send them to augment the streets. Mark my word, if they don't then 2014 is going to be a very deadly year on the streets. The games of chance with deputies lives are running out and apparently David and his band of non-caring staffers honestly just don't care about any of us. My family knows full well who & what to go after if I am killed at work at HCSO. Year after year after year and still no motivation or care by this office to properly staff the streets. I don't know how ANY LEADER could continue on like this without making some sort of emergency strides to correct the problem ASAP! What kind of leader, or person for that matter, would continually endanger his troops The way David has been doing? What will he say at the next deputy's funeral? Then again, he will probably just pass that task on to Docobo just like everything else. What a horrible leader David Gee has turned out to be. So bad in fact, that years now go by without him even taking the time to speak to his troops. That right there, says all anybody needs to know about what a sorry leader and person he has turned out to be. The worst sheriff in the over 100 year history of HCSO, hands down not even close to being a debate. Hello "No Confidence" Vote................

Certainly cannot say they did not have plenty of prior warnings about what seems to occur every year now on this same student night at the fair. Improper staffing, just like the streets each & every day now. Where was the sheriff? Maybe he was brushing up on his flying lessons again. What a worthless sheriff he's become.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Certainly cannot say they did not have plenty of prior warnings about what seems to occur every year now on this same student night at the fair.
    Sounds like part of an opening argument that some attorney will use when the lawsuits hit the court docket. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by OhMy
    It should be pointed out that the mini riot that occurred last night was a group of unruly , violent blacks with no regard for anyone's safety. Most of the media failed to point this out. Just of a bunch of daddy less thug monkeys running around like filthy savages. One would think someone threw a piece of fried chicken down the midway.
    YEEEHAWWWWW!

The South will RISE again! Oh wait.... Wrong forum.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nitely Blog
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Certainly cannot say they did not have plenty of prior warnings about what seems to occur every year now on this same student night at the fair.
    Sounds like part of an opening argument that some attorney will use when the lawsuits hit the court docket. :roll:
    What the media is missing is that when this happened the Office more than likely could not send deputies to assist due to the streets being so short staffed.

If someone wants the public to know the truth now is your time.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast