State Fair - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: State Fair

Re: State Fair

Quote Originally Posted by Unreal
    You are unreal. Looks to me that the same poster with the same gripe is posting over and over, hoping someone will join his one man band. Do you even work at the office? Have you ever worked at the fair? Deputies were not getting their "ass kicked". There was no need for anyone to run code. It does happen every year on student day. Some years are worse than others. This year there were enough fools creating enough problems that the deputies on hand could not individually pluck out each and every trouble maker, so the whole fair was shut down. Big deal. It got done, and it wasn't that hard to get everyone out. Maybe the problem is too many people that were not there have an opinion.
    I'm not the poster you are referring to but I used to work at the office. I have worked OD at the fair plenty of times. Even counting the guys and gals working the gates, the lost and found kiddie corral, livestock tent, parking lot, traffic. etc, I find it hard to believe that there were 200 deputies on the OD payroll at the fair at the same time Friday night.

"So the whole fair was shut down, Big deal." Actually, it is a big deal when you consider the lost revenue to all of the people that make money there from the venders, rides, attractions, etc. I bet the fair authority thinks it's a Big Deal as well with the cost they incurred as well as the bad press to what is supposed to be a family orientated and fun filled event. I bet it was a Big Deal to the people who were just innocent bystanders and victims who got more than what they paid for or wanted with their cost of the fair admission ticket price.

It is the people that were and weren't there whose opinion does matter and I'm not talking about any HCSO employee's, I am referring to the voting public and taxpayers who help fund this and any other public event with there tax dollars.

Good one Blog. And apparently, it was a Big Deal also for the Colonel, who got on TV and stated that a Deputy was attacked. And that Deputies were pelted with candy apples. And I think the Sheriff thinks its a big deal too.

Let's stay on topic here. Black youths are completely out of control , lack discipline, and take no responsibility for there own actions. We are racist for doing our jobs , and calling them out. Where are all the parents? This is 99 percent of the problem. If blacks knew how to behave, and actually raised there children with discipline, and taught them right from wrong we wouldn't even be talking about this. It's all about the free gummit handouts and blaming others for the rampant lawlessness that is destroying our society. The blacks have destroyed this country, and the very foundations that built it. I'm retired and you couldn't pay me a million dollars to deal with the monkeys again.

One final note before I get off my soap box. There is a trial winding down in Jax similar to the Zimmerman trial where a white guy shot a mouthy black male and killed him. The white guy is being charged for murder and hopefully is acquitted. The day has come where we are all tired of your BS race card, and your criminal lawlessness. You will see more of this to come. People taking matters in to there own hands, because we all have it with your behavior, and BS blame games that justify your criminal, and animal like behavior. This is a rude awaking that the country has gone to hell in a hand basket and hard working Americans are tired of being victimized by black thugs who take what they want , while getting free handouts. It's a sick world when you blame your misbehavior on race and not hold yourselves accountable. One thing is for sure, I have extra ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Good one Blog. And apparently, it was a Big Deal also for the Colonel, who got on TV and stated that a Deputy was attacked. And that Deputies were pelted with candy apples. And I think the Sheriff thinks its a big deal too.
    It must be a big deal when the parents of that teen that ran across I-4, and lost when he decided to take on a 3000lb vehicle going 70 mph, and lost, has gathered a legal team....

Quote Originally Posted by WolffeinPasco
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It must be a big deal when the parents of that teen that ran across I-4, and lost when he decided to take on a 3000lb vehicle going 70 mph, and lost, has gathered a legal team....
    I don't think the family will get a dime...They threw the punk out at 2000, and he got hit at 2245...

The Fair Authority and Vendors didn't loose any money. Everyone there got in for free, and the vast majority of people were not buying anything or going on the rides. They were standing in the midway waiting to record the next fight / robbery / knock out game on a cell phone. Again, too many opinions from people who were not there to see what was going on, and too many opinions from people who USED to work at the office. Go away, enjoy your retirement. The county is not what it was back when you were relevant.

And to the racist who thinks it is OK to shoot "blacks" for being "mouthy"; we don't need you either.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Deal
    The Fair Authority and Vendors didn't loose any money. Everyone there got in for free, and the vast majority of people were not buying anything or going on the rides. They were standing in the midway waiting to record the next fight / robbery / knock out game on a cell phone. Again, too many opinions from people who were not there to see what was going on, and too many opinions from people who USED to work at the office. Go away, enjoy your retirement. The county is not what it was back when you were relevant.

And to the racist who thinks it is OK to shoot "blacks" for being "mouthy"; we don't need you either.
    Your right I'm retired and you don't need me, and I do t need you. Your among the stupid new fresh faces that go along with being sensitive to everybody's diverse needs rather than fight crime. You've only been a deputy for a minute slim. Eat a snickers bar so you can fill that gun belt you've probably work for two years. Also, saying someone's racist for defending themselves is another example of blaming so wine else. Wouldn't be surprised if HCSO recruited you from the field at the plantation in the aggressive movement to meet EEO requirements so they qualify for grants. Have fun getting your white shirt dirty, and prickers on your pants chasing shequan rammalammading ding for the tenth time. When you dumb ass you bucks would haul ass for action I was listening to the radio laughing and driving the opposite direction as fast as I could.

It's all about the racial equality, and being senesitive and not being able to fight crime without some minority civic leader accusing us of being mean, and suggesting we try doing things another way. Lol, 25 years later it's Still the blacks that cause problems. When I first started we handled things the way we needed to without the BS. I work inside now because I have up along time ago. The jigs are still destroying the county and get a free key to do whatever they want with no consequences. It's a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Deal

It's deputirs like you and your grand attitude that have made this profession and office the mockery it has become. You blame any deputy who was not there who has a opinion, you blame retired deputies who served back when you were in diapers & sucking your thumb, by the way, you still do, and any & everybody else that has a say in the matter, EXCEPT the little black thugs that broke loose from the nearest zoo! Hmmmm, I wonder why? Well I was there and it was the same as the last 8 to 10 various years that I worked it, with the exception of throwing perfectly edible & delicious candy apples (gotta be a felony on file somewhere for that alone) at people, including deputies. The one thing I can say with absolute certainty, is that the deputies that used to work this event years ago (scu, magtf, od) used to be much more proactive & go immediate hands on with these zoo animals at the first sign of trouble. The office has gotten weak from everything I saw and almost coward like as deputies fled and actually hid out to avoid the mass zoo escape. Were we short handed? Yup, very shorthande, but I used to see a SCU squad of 5-7 deputies kick the crap out of any numberof these thugs that got in their way years ago. It just appeared that everyone was afraid to take action and take the fight to the thugs, instead of them completely running the show. We need to toughen up these supposedly new & improved deputies being hired now, because from what I witnessed, they were outwardly showing their fear to these thugs and anyone with any experience working the ghetto knows that these animals easily spot & prey on the weak. I couldn't even get 3 deputies to follow & back me up when a citizen pointed out a victim who was being violently attacked by about 20 black teens

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast