Bob Sherin

Thread: Bob Sherin

Arrow Bob Sherin

Bob, instead of just creating one (1) thread about the Cohen case, would it be possible for you to create hundreds of them? There is no need to just have one (1) thread about this case. Instead, thousands of threads could potentially be created at this website. Maybe even millions. Threads could even be created for the Cayman Islands police department (just an idea).

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Bob Sherin

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, BobSherin@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by multiple threads
    Bob, instead of just creating one (1) thread about the Cohen case, would it be possible for you to create hundreds of them? There is no need to just have one (1) thread about this case. Instead, thousands of threads could potentially be created at this website. Maybe even millions. Threads could even be created for the Cayman Islands police department (just an idea).
    Good point, but there's a good reason for it. Right now, except for this thread that you've just initiated, here are the threads:

1. Amurrio Cover-Up Continues on LEO

2. Murray Cohen's Marriage 1 Month after Death

3. Renaming Cover-up to Exclude Honest Leo's

4. Was Hoffman Involved in the 911 Cover-up?

The threads are not conceived out of a plan of multiplying the subject-matter but rather for the sake of organization. Each thread delivers on its title.

This case can fall into a morass of information quickly. For example, take Steve Esdale's Site, http://CohenMurder.com. He has every detail there of every move and counter move, on and on ad infinitum. With an overload of information, his Site is all but incomprehensible.

Here we have an additional situation: Trolls with flaming posts with which to contend. So, my plan is to categorize the information in threads, then to make a general index of the threads and their specific content. Accordingly, the effort is to make any given information immediately available to LEO's.

My effort is also designed to put this information in the public domain so the FBI investigation into SSO corruption has easy access to it.

If you have a better way of indexing information, please inform me and, if improved, I'll adopt it. Some of the categories are responses to general feelings on this Board as expressed by posters. In other words, my posts here are highly interactive.

For example, Was Hoffman Involved in the 911 Cover-up? This thread is developed directly from an astute poster who wrote that Major Hoffman is dismayed at being made a part of this. The evidence laid out will be steadily augmented.

Another poster wrote that he was put off by the moniker, "SSO 911 Cover-Up." As a result, I made a new thread, "Renaming Cover-up to Exclude Honest Leo's." Had I buried a post about this in one of the current threads, most Leo's would miss it. In fact, many of the responsive posts ask for information already given. Thus, organization is King.

Realize, though, there comes a time when overload sets in, where I cut it.
    Please let me know what your positive suggestions are in light of this post. Thanking you in advance.

Arrow Re: Bob Sherin

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin
    Right now, except for this thread that you've just initiated, here are the threads:

The threads are not conceived out of a plan of multiplying the subject-matter but rather for the sake of organization.
    Bob, you're a genius! A super extraordinary intellectual giant! The 2nd floor is sooooooooo excited about the possibility of having millions and millions of your threads about the Cohen case posted at this website! Each new and exciting fun-fact-filled thread that you create is like having the front page of the newspaper blazoned here at leoaffairs EVERY SINGLE DAY! Ohhhhh boy!!!! :shock:

SSO could always deal with the evidence, and there would be no need for this. No one in law enforcement should expect silence in the face of the "911 SSO Cover-Up By The Powers That Be."

You could say, with the traditional press now catering to commercial interests for survival, LeoAffairs fills the vacuum of carrying stories that count, not otherwise covered.

LeoAffairs now assumes a new level of importance: Allowing public participation in crime enforcement, only made possible because of its far-sighted policy against censorship. Indeed, It has become a state-of-the-art vehicle for public participation -- besides being a steam valve for you Leo's.

This site now has huge, societal implications. Hats off to LeoAffairs.com.

[quote=spam police]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Bob Sherin":2diaa0sn
    Right now, except for this thread that you've just initiated, here are the threads:

The threads are not conceived out of a plan of multiplying the subject-matter but rather for the sake of organization.
    Bob, you're a genius! A super extraordinary intellectual giant! The 2nd floor is sooooooooo excited about the possibility of having millions and millions of your threads about the Cohen case posted at this website! Each new and exciting fun-fact-filled thread that you create is like having the front page of the newspaper blazoned here at leoaffairs EVERY SINGLE DAY! Ohhhhh boy!!!! :shock:

[/quote:2diaa0sn]

Good Leo's

Please, I'm awaiting feedback before laying anything further out. If honest Leo's have no interest in dealing with Murder One, then we're doomed as a society. Listen again to my best evidence, risen from the graveyard of SSO audio through state-of-the-art technology.

http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...dio/GiveUp.wav

The cause here isn't only the Cohen murder. It's every murder cover-up anywhere where the powers that be intervene to prevent justice. It's every law enforcement agency where prejudicial job treatment trumps integrity. It's everywhere our soldiers are dying for the safety of our citizens. They're not dying so Murder One can escape justice. It's everywhere that the powers that be of law enforcement mislead other agencies, federal and state.

Together, we can correct all this. But it takes people of character who are unintimidated, unafraid. Have any threats been issued by SSO's powers that be censoring you? I'd like to know, because censorship promotes crime. Only with the facts on the table can law enforcement be effective.

The issue here is social justice anywhere it can grace our citizens with peace, be they Leo's or victims of crime. Good Leo's, please involve yourselves.

Unhappy Re: Bob Sherin

Quote Originally Posted by multiple threads
    Bob Sherin, would it be possible for you to create millions of threads about the Cohen case to prove your point? Maybe even billions!
    [youtube:2navbs3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZmafy_v8g8[/youtube:2navbs3k]

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 253-5006, BobSherin@gmail.com
    We've already covered this ground. You know that my only point in sorting out threads is for the purpose of developing a general index to lead readers to any desired information. New threads are developed interactively with incoming posts on this board.

The newest thread, "Leo's Shouldn't Play Favorites With Murder Victims" covers any murder victim and was the response to a Leo who, while mourning the murder of the Orange County Deputy murdered today, posted: "No one cares about that [meaning the Cohen murder] for a second." Is an anti-Jewish feeling the justification for this mindset?

A number of Leo's appear to be in agreement, making the issue of devaluing one murder victim under another a real problem, at least for society. Where else should I put this thread, in your view?

Keep in mind, national media, like the Dr. Phil show, are viewing this with jaundiced eyes. And it is an issue which will be taken much further on its own merit without regard to the Murray Cohen murder.

Arrow Re: Bob Sherin

[youtube:miy1peqb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZmafy_v8g8[/youtube:miy1peqb]

What do Carl Sagen and Bob Sherin have in common? :devil:

Bob,

You should take it to the airwaves. HAM Radio will get you further then you posting on this website. Dont worry K1Man wont pick on you. Also, you can have the title of air patrol. This wont interfere with your non law enforcement and secretarial duties.

Pardon me, my friend, I question your competency.

How do air patrols fit in? I've always wanted to fly but never received lessons nor license. The only airplanes I've experienced are passenger jets and a few private planes piloted by others.

And what about the secretarial? Lacking the organizational skills necessary, I've never been a secretary. Truth is, I'm always in need of one. But am a writer of legal pleadings and incorporated memoranda, plus being the author of "Justice Disrobed"; "Florida Courts: Corruption, Complicity, Catastrophe."

Please see, http://SunshinePress.us

Quote Originally Posted by S-109
    Bob,

You should take it to the airwaves. HAM Radio will get you further then you posting on this website. Dont worry K1Man wont pick on you. Also, you can have the title of air patrol. This wont interfere with your non law enforcement and secretarial duties.