Sergeant Marrero - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Sergeant Marrero

Quote Originally Posted by Larry's
    I was all set to be selected for sgt until the Big Guy instituted a job knowledge exam. I would have made a better sgt than Marrero I just hate reading books. I hate both Marrero and the Big Guy. The old way was better.

At least Marrero has some road experience unlike 50% of the Sergeants they promoted. They didn't have to create any new positions to hide him.

Stop your complaining. You're just mad because you didn't do well on the exam. If you spent more time studying and less time on this site complaining you may have your stripes too. LMAO

BIG GUY SUCKS!

You don't need to study to know that. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Bruto
    Stop your complaining. You're just mad because you didn't do well on the exam. If you spent more time studying and less time on this site complaining you may have your stripes too. LMAO
    Wow, you must have really scored low. Ha ha ha.

BIG GUY SUCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG GUY
    BIG GUY SUCKS!
    I agree, BIG GUY truly sucks. He is nothing but a puppet to the city manager, and a coward, at least that's what those from the city of Miami tells me. He never got involved in any altercations with the bad guys. Always hid behind a desk. A true coward

At least Marrero didn't get promoted because of his sexual orientation like a Sergeant who has no real police experience and is clueless about the job did a few years ago. Lucky for that person the former Hialeah narc was always nearby to run both squads. You have to love it when an unqualified person gets a position they have not earned just because of politics, and then people wonder why this country has gone to s**t. Marrero congrats on getting #2 brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Estupido
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruto
    Wow, you must have really scored low. Ha ha ha.

I agree. The Big Guy instituted progressive changes here starting with the Sgts exam. Sorry you did so poorly. Next time crack the books.

Guest wrote:
    With original gladiator teeth.

I'll bet my whole income tax return that you don't have the BALLS to say it to Marrero's face reference el despingation that you would get after.

I never said that he wasn't gorgeous, I'm just into men with good looks and the very least, decent teeth/dentures.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast