Cops gone bad

Thread: Cops gone bad

Cops gone bad

It completely amazes me that cops these days think they are above anyone one else from abusing the badge to intimidate, lie, steal, and hide; it is just ridiculous that they aren't found out. How many time does an IA have to be opened before anyone realizes that the accused is guilty without sweeping it under the rug? They have their own cops posting on city news sites under fictitious names bashing the administration, but that's ok? We pay these people to protect us, when in fact, they are nothing more than liars that cheat themselves with the image they perceive to have, because they are no better than the criminals they put away. SMH. Wake up MPD & get rid of the garbage. It's not too late!

Re: Cops gone bad

It's all over Florida. A culture of bad people becoming cops. Hopefully it will cycle out soon. I'm afraid MPD is not the only agency contaminated.

Serenity it's the admin that is the problem! Very simple! People post on theses sites to be a voice and have an outlet for the truth!!!!! They come after you and make things up about so many all the time! It's real, you know it, and can't hide from it any longer!!!! Get rid of the admin and put normal people at the top and there won't be issues! Serentity why don't you post your name....it's cause you are one of them.....don't drink the coolade....it will only make it worse! Good trick...trick!!!

Who is the worst supervisor. I have my favorite to dislike.....what about you?