When Knight & Hoffman are booted...

Talking When Knight & Hoffman are booted...

Sometimes it appears that a turd won't flush, but oh contrare!!! Given time with multiple flushings, all turds eventually go down the hole. All the way down. :shock:

[youtube:37zslltc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGlE_rBBJ3s[/youtube:37zslltc]

When Knight and Hoffman are gone, the memories of them will be just like any other turd that was flushed. Here today, gone (flushed) tomorrow. However, it may take a little longer to air out the 2nd floor of the tortuous odor, but it too will be fully ventilated out the door.

Outstanding leadership inspires employees, but incompetent management creates labor unrest, disenchantment and disgust.

Hang in there. This too will pass. As in gas. Eventually, all of this will be just a bad memory.

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: When Knight & Hoffman are booted...

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305)767-1932, BobSherin@gmail.com
    Not so fast. We live in a society of due process. Notwithstanding appearances, everyone is so entitled.

More, if you're going to post a message at this, low level, please provide the predicate. That is, the facts upon which your post is based. Rather than call one another names, let's educate and be educated. My reference to Tammany Hoffman carried political implications.

We're all, of course, free to do as we want. Even ignorance needs representation.

Quote Originally Posted by multiple flushings
    Sometimes it appears that a turd won't flush, but oh contrare!!! Given time with multiple flushings, all turds eventually go down the hole. All the way down. :shock:

[youtube:1n0trh96]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGlE_rBBJ3s[/youtube:1n0trh96]

When Knight and Hoffman are gone, the memories of them will be just like any other turd that was flushed. Here today, gone (flushed) tomorrow. However, it may take a little longer to air out the 2nd floor of the tortuous odor, but it too will be fully ventilated out the door.

Outstanding leadership inspires employees, but incompetent management creates labor unrest, disenchantment and disgust.

Hang in there. This too will pass. As in gas. Eventually, all of this will be just a bad memory.

Bob, thanks for visiting the Sarasota sheriffs office website from Miami. You're just a click away. You were only concerned with one case from the Sarasota sheriffs office, but we are concerned with much much more than just your one case.

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, BobSherin@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Bob, thanks for visiting the Sarasota sheriffs office website from Miami. You're just a click away. You were only concerned with one case from the Sarasota sheriffs office, but we are concerned with much much more than just your one case.
    Wrong. Consider: If your proposition were correct, why would I have taken my issue away from the Cohen murder and into corruption in the heart of Sarasota, then into your Chief's office?

You see, a case and a cause are different. Mine is a cause: Social justice, wherever it's grace can be felt. Need I say more?

Maybe. Here's the clincher.

You must have missed how I crossed paths with Steve Esdale [Murray Cohen's Son], as well as several other Floridians suffering extreme, social injustice.

Several years ago, I wrote and self-published "Justice Disrobed." Please take a peek at http://SunshinePress.us. And afterwards, my sincerity should go unquestioned.

I have the greatest empathy for you LEO's, realizing your stress is only compounded by employment injustice. A close reading of all my posts would prove this point. Yes, I'm very much in your corner.

At 75, my curriculum vitae in social justice is extensive. Please come right back with a post if you are still unconvinced.

Thanks, I appreciated the sincerity of your post.