Trooper Frye - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trooper Frye

Re: Trooper Frye

BS why volunteer anything. Some officers should be gatting nailed for their bs stops and arrests just do to the time or other reasons. Like FHP arresting a man that had swim in a pool due to having red eyes claiming falsely they smelled alcohol and he did bad on roadsides when he did alright on them.

Quote Originally Posted by BNT0131
    Many "no blow" dui arrests across the state are not processed. I don't think this particular case was treated any different. Bottom line is he lost his license for a year regardless. So much for the job.

Ridiculous case law coupled with the state attorneys incompetence makes it a little harder these days.
    You are very obviously a very experienced officer.

You summary is clear and reasonable.

Thanks.

He still gets a work use license so no it is not going to effect his job.

The trooper has a bad reputation. I know troopers who can't get a conviction in court because they have shown their word does not carry any integrity. The judges get their cases and everyone is dismissed do to their lack of integrity.

Time to transfer out of Hernando Trooper

Oh come on guys, Frye is a good guy. No need to bash him for doing the right thing. Frye, not everybody agrees with these "good ole boys." Keep your head up, dude.

Nobody cares what internet trolls post.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by You would care
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "Horrible job":wm2yf24v
    Hernando deputy DUI charges dropped before arraignment for lack of evidence and witness testimony that deputy was not DUI. Good case ya brought trooper.
    Who cares? The trooper was probably helping the guy out.
    You would care if he locked you up and you were not DUI by a trooper that was gunning for deputy. His sick plan backfired in his face.
    If someone arrested me for DUI and I was not drunk I would be demanding to take a breath, blood or urine test. I dam sure wouldn't refuse![/quote:wm2yf24v]

Why was the trooper and deputy having bad blood. What gives?

Leave Tpr. Frye alone, he is a GOOD GUY.....

end of story...

to know him is to love him..

he is truly a good guy and a good trooper....

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Leave Tpr. Frye alone, he is a GOOD GUY.....

end of story...

to know him is to love him..

he is truly a good guy and a good trooper....

Please remove your Rose Colored Glasses... This guy has been transferred twice... In his career, they removed him from south Florida so he would now get hurt...Truthfulness is going to cost him his job... And his Sergeant is not any better... There is more to life than writing tickets...

I am sure a law suit is next..... And the Big Boys in Tallahassee do not like that type of publicity ...... So maybe he should get use to saying...Paper or Plastic... Would you like to Supersize that for .39 cents more.... McDonalds vs. Wendy's...

Yep, he was run out of troop l basically. The sheriff went to the governor after a few incidents and the patrol offered him a transfer anywhere in the state even if there wasn't an opening...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast