Newly Refined Audio Technology Unearths Cohen Murder

Please go to http://911Audio.us with an open mind. Thank you.

Bob Sherin
    Miami, Florida

From my stat. counter, I can see folks want to see a post here before linking elsewhere.

http://911Audio.us is well under way with new, clear, audio evidencing Murray Cohen's murder. Using spectral subtraction, the 911 recording, sullied by SSO, has been vastly improved to the point where grand mothers and grand fathers can hear a murder go down.

The Lethal ****tail: Indocin, Percadan & Corazol is also now recorded in its full breadth under the link "Poisoning Murray." Medically, the ****tail was designed to suffocate (Murray died with a blue face). You'll read how the events surrounding Cohen's death unfolded from the trip to Bolivia in December, 2002 to Murray's death on Siesta Key on January 13, 2003.

The prize of prizes is posted beneath the story, "Poisoning Murray." And that is the official, Bolivian document evidencing Murray's marriage to Maria on February 7, 2003, about a month after he was murdered. The alleged marriage which wasn't, of course, was Amurrio's ground for inheriting Murray's million-dollar estate and allegedly stealing the rest.

All the so-called reviews, I contend, were cover-ups, because you will find http://911Audio.us is irrebutable.

Bob Sherin
    Miami, Florida
    Bob Sherin

Re: Newly Refined Audio Technology Unearths Cohen Murder

Bob,

I listened to the recordings with head phones.

What exactly are you saying happened in this case? The posts are confusing, at least to me, but I am interested.

Is there alleged evidence (audio) of a murder? I am not being scarcastic, I am interested but not very fimilar with this tech and its case law.

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, BobSheirn@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    Bob,

I listened to the recordings with head phones.

What exactly are you saying happened in this case? The posts are confusing, at least to me, but I am interested.

Is there alleged evidence (audio) of a murder? I am not being scarcastic, I am interested but not very familiar with this tech and its case law.
    Thanks for your post, an educated poster, I see. Yes, beau-coup direct action and voice evidence, plus a ton of circumstantial.

At http://911Audio.us you can follow the story, i.e.:

1) History of the Sarasota Sheriff contaminating the 911 recording in the Murray Cohen murder on Siesta Key, January 13, 2003; 2) actual audio clips of key places processed with spectral subtraction for clarity on page 2; 3) Poisoning Murray on page 3, the story from La Paz, Bolivia, where Amurrio gave him the first dose of Corazol, an illegal, rat poison, causing suffocation, to Murray's final dosing 3 weeks later in Sarasota. 3 weeks are significant with Corazol, because continuous dosing builds immunity but a 3 week "kindling period," at least with rats, packs maximum punch; 4) to Page 4, the summary page proving conclusively 1st degree murder went down that day in Sarasota.

I haven't produced the many links on page 4 memorializing the evidence supporting the conclusions. You will find the Bolivian marriage certificate at the bottom of "Poisoning Murray" that records the "fact" that the couple legally wed 3 weeks after Murray's death. And in corrupt Sarasota, she hauled off Murrays million dollar estate.

Yes, audio is tricky, but on the bottom attachment you can hear the 911 audio processed by Audio Expert Arlo West and read his take on what he's hearing. He sure hears more than I do, although on my audio page, I catch something no other Audio Expert heard.

My site is designed to change national policy. The way it works now is sheer folly with poor audio bouncing off of courtroom walls from under powered, non-linear amplifiers with cheap, tiny speakers attached to the output. That's no way to judge audio. When audio presents a challenge, Audio Experts ought to be accorded all the probative value, instead of Joe Q. Citizen or a judge who knows nothing about audio. We wouldn't think of depriving Officers of the Court their role in justice, so why do we shut out and disregard the foremost Audio Experts in the country on the Cohen case of 1st degree murder who all agree on their findings.

Someone had to inform me about your post, so in the future if you see posts on this subject or if you post or want to communicate, please email me at the above email address, so I can respond quickly. I'm really into 911 audio, knowing how much it can do for law enforcement and how unenlightened the status quo is. By the way, I have Skype video with 1080p, if you'd like to communicate about this.

Give me an ambiguous, 911 recording, and I'll give you intelligibility. While the expert below hears so much more than I do, he apparently did not approach the project with spectral subtraction. Actually, I started with Arlo West's beautiful recording, then began processing with spectral subtraction.

Let me explain: You grab a bit of noise as close to the questionable audio as you can without disturbing it, then my software subtracts that layer from the recording. I isolate small pieces, 10 to 30 seconds usually and keep working it over and over until I've subtracted as much as can be done. You'd be surprised at how the intelligibility jumps out.

You were smart to have worn headphones. Sure, quality headphones that cover the ears are essential, as are clean ears, free of hair and wax. Weird as it sounds, I tweeze all my hair from my ears, which removes the wax too. What a difference in hearing! At 75, I've got to have something like that special going for me. And now here's the video and audio.

[youtube:2izwi8na]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcMHFyYei4[/youtube:2izwi8na]

Thanks for the info.

The "thump" is audiable as well as what sounds like whispers.

03:55:460 - "I should beat you up" What's that all about?

Then the dispatcher asked what she was doing... Answer - "Taking a siesta????" This is all the same 911 Call??? Unfortunate they disconnected once EMS arrived....

Is the tech involved here similar to a CVSA? I am fimilar with that (Certified).

This is very odd and "assuming" the clip provided is unedited for time (not including the enhancement), it is concerning.

But what do I know. According to those claiming to be agents (see other posts), I am a fired looser that works in security...

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, BobSherin@gmail.com
    First, you may have lost a job but, in my view, you're one of the winners. You have integrity, which is all too often punished in Florida. Please go to: http://SunshinPress.us. You'll find I'm a loser too.

Wow, what great hearing you have. I hear "I should beat you up" too. We think that was Boris Amurrio, Maria's Son. Where you hear Siesta, I hear, "We were sleeping together." Naturally, she's trying to deflect attention from what she's just done.

Here's an extra audio piece I''ve been working on for publication. You'll hear this piece from the graveyard in pristine sound, I think, though some Leo's on the Sarasota Sheriff board don't hear a thing.

I took Arlo West's superb job and applied "spectral subtraction" in an iterative process till I couldn't make it any better. Take a listen: http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...dio/GiveUp.wav

Bill Tidwell was the Dictaphone Tech who spent a 16 hour stretch (I was there too) at SSO, surveying its computer. He found all calls on the day of the murder erased yet present before and after. Then, in the face of two court orders, Lt. Kurt Hoffman sent the disk packing. He was promoted to Major and may be the next Sheriff.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    Thanks for the info.

The "thump" is audiable as well as what sounds like whispers.

03:55:460 - "I should beat you up" What's that all about?

Then the dispatcher asked what she was doing... Answer - "Taking a siesta????" This is all the same 911 Call??? Unfortunate they disconnected once EMS arrived....

Is the tech involved here similar to a CVSA? I am fimilar with that (Certified).

This is very odd and "assuming" the clip provided is unedited for time (not including the enhancement), it is concerning.

But what do I know. According to those claiming to be agents (see other posts), I am a fired looser that works in security...