good for goose... - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: good for goose...

Quote Originally Posted by Goose
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. L. McCurdy
    First of all...none of you jerks have ever worked the courthouse. It is very busy and those guys arrest more dirtbags in a week than you do. They enjoy where they work and do a good job. Until you work up there you don't have a right to say anything about it. How do you know if you haven't been there??? Come spend a week up in the courthouse on a busy week and then say they don't do anything. Yes, most of them can't work the road and don't want to.tThey all have each other's backs and don't backstab each other like people on patrol. They enjoy where they are and choose too be where they are. You want to ***** that they aren't on the road right now? Well I believe policy says you have to have been through FTO and most of them haven't. I felt like most of you before I went up there and experienced what goes on. Those guys work their butts off. The Judges are very proud of all of them. You ***** about them and say they aren't worth a crap but then ***** and say they should be on the road with you...REALLY?!?? Which is it....they are either useless or they are good enough to back you up??? You probably don't even know most of them. Come spend a month in court security and then say you are better than them...I've been here long enough to know you are not. Don't talk about people you don't know or a job you wouldn't do. PATHETIC!!!

You got 10-15 year deputies that haven't been through FTO? LOL. And they do stab each other in the back, just ask your #2 about your #3 in regards to the person who vacated the job for you to come back because he was in love with his subordinate.
    BUNCH OF JABRONIS!!!!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT HATERS!!!!!

Sounds like some one hit a nerve. Put on your big boy/girl pants and move on!! Go cry somewhere else. Good grief.

just sayin'

Most aren't FTO trained and are a liability, even the marksmanship instructor toting an AR 15 in the CH.[/quote]

Most have been either FTO trained or trained through another agency (including Florida Standards like you have taken). Also besides #2 & #3 there are at least two others AR 15 trained through OUR AGENCY. If you don't believe it ask LT JK. Ed V. and LT JK (props to both) have been doing a lot to get a lot more training lately than ever in the many years I have been in CS. As with the road, there is training that we have needed for ages and no one has stepped up until then. My only hope is that this does not go to the way side now that LT JK is no longer with us. I hold hope that LT LM will continue this and I truly believe she will.

SO ALL YA'LL HATERS BUGGER OFF AND FIND SOMETHING OR SOMEONE ELSE TO BASH!! MOVE ON!!

what is/are JABRONIS!!!!! I wanna know and I wanna know NOW!!!!!

describes a phony, goof, punk or a ham & egger. It is more consistent with the admin from Otis on down thank the court security pukes. "Otis and his cronies are a bunch of jabronis."

Quote Originally Posted by wonderin'
    what is/are JABRONIS!!!!! I wanna know and I wanna know NOW!!!!!
    Jabronis are a group of candy asses like CS.

It's easy to talk behind people's back (includes anonymously on a keyboard). Who is more of candy ass? Someone hiding behind a keyboard, or the people you call names and degrade behind their backs and will not say it to their faces? Who is more of a puke? The person who only spews puke from their mouth via a key board or the people they talk down about to make themselves feel better in the world? I think we all know the answer to these questions and more. Only certain people call others "pukes and candy asses" and we all know who you are and are very disappointed in the fact you choose this forum to display the REAL low lives in our department. Do us ALL a favor. Shut your mouth and try to at least make the people who don't know you, think you are part of this department and not the low life you are trying to make everyone in this department look like, even though your co-workers know and are better than that and you.

Quote Originally Posted by easy rider
    It's easy to talk behind people's back (includes anonymously on a keyboard). Who is more of candy ass? Someone hiding behind a keyboard, or the people you call names and degrade behind their backs and will not say it to their faces? Who is more of a puke? The person who only spews puke from their mouth via a key board or the people they talk down about to make themselves feel better in the world? I think we all know the answer to these questions and more. Only certain people call others "pukes and candy asses" and we all know who you are and are very disappointed in the fact you choose this forum to display the REAL low lives in our department. Do us ALL a favor. Shut your mouth and try to at least make the people who don't know you, think you are part of this department and not the low life you are trying to make everyone in this department look like, even though your co-workers know and are better than that and you.
    Shut up you roody poo candy ass boogy woogy bug eyed Jesse Jackson wannabe jabroni!
    Don't make me lay the smack down town!

Quote Originally Posted by The Crock
    describes a phony, goof, punk or a ham & egger. It is more consistent with the admin from Otis on down thank the court security pukes. "Otis and his cronies are a bunch of jabronis."
    You became a poet
    And did not know it.

-Annoying Lt

"First of all...none of you jerks have ever worked the courthouse. It is very busy and those guys arrest more dirtbags in a week than you do."

1- Very unprofessional of a Deputy Lieutenant to refer to your subordinates as jerks.

2- Your deputies probably do make more "arrests," but it's a helluva lot different fishing at catfish farm and going deep sea fishing. Its not the same as making a DUI or domestic arrest. You are comparing apples and oranges.

"They enjoy where they work and do a good job. Until you work up there you don't have a right to say anything about it. How do you know if you haven't been there???"
    Come spend a week up in the courthouse on a busy week and then say they don't do anything. Yes, most of them can't work the road and don't want to.t"

3- Can't argue with any of that. Some people are in a set career path, but it sucks for them because they will never have the opportunity to get promoted, get LEO of the year, etc. If they don't aspire to do so, ok, but at least they should be road qualified in the event that bad juju hits the area.

"They all have each other's backs and don't backstab each other like people on patrol."

4- You know all too well about backstabbing, don't you? Actually I disagree. I've seen numerous incidents where a Patrol Deputy got slammed in court. Basically we have to make a split second decision, sometimes influenced by overbearing supervisors who hadn't worked a call like it in forever (hint). Those same decisions are ripped by a defense attorney with all of the time in the world to tear it apart (like what Captain Floyd and Major Collier has done to everyone despite never working the road). So then your own CS deputies run their mouths about how "that patrol deputy screwed that one up" when they, like the above mentioned people, never worked it themselves or worked for a supervisor only concerned with covering their own asses. Invalid.

"They enjoy where they are and choose too be where they are. You want to ***** that they aren't on the road right now? Well I believe policy says you have to have been through FTO and most of them haven't."

5- Or some washed out.

"I felt like most of you before I went up there and experienced what goes on. Those guys work their butts off.".

6- A lie. I saw one of them the other day. Her butt got bigger

"The Judges are very proud of all of them. You ***** about them and say they aren't worth a crap but then ***** and say they should be on the road with you...REALLY?!?? Which is it....they are either useless or they are good enough to back you up??? You probably don't even know most of them. Come spend a month in court security and then say you are better than them"

7- Ok. I have to agree. All of the deputies should go through CS. Hands down.

"...I've been here long enough to know you are not. Don't talk about people you don't know or a job you wouldn't do. PATHETIC!!!"

You make good points but overall, your post stinks.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast