Tom Knight talks about LEOAFFAIRS - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Tom Knight talks about LEOAFFAIRS

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck.
    The sso board and the fhp board are the two busiest boards in florida because both agencies have f*cked up and incompetant management that has no leadership --- and tom knight comes from fhp. What a coincidence!!!

Knight has encouraged his political buddies to come to this board to post, which is one reason the sso board is so busy. Knight hates this board with a vengeful passion. The man is starting to "lose it" from all the stress. Knight is an emotional trainwreck just waiting to be derailed.
    Once Knight and Hoffman are gone, this board will be a ghost town.

[quote=Ghost Town]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Trainwreck.":3mp5kszl
    The sso board and the fhp board are the two busiest boards in florida because both agencies have f*cked up and incompetant management that has no leadership --- and tom knight comes from fhp. What a coincidence!!!

Knight has encouraged his political buddies to come to this board to post, which is one reason the sso board is so busy. Knight hates this board with a vengeful passion. The man is starting to "lose it" from all the stress. Knight is an emotional trainwreck just waiting to be derailed.
    Once Knight and Hoffman are gone, this board will be a ghost town.[/quote:3mp5kszl]

This board was busy before and will be busy in 30 years, when Knight finally retires.

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, BobSherin@gmail.com
    This thread's video shows an intelligent, affable Sheriff Knight talking about Leo Affairs, but, in my view, the good Sheriff misses this platform's indispensable value.

Finding content of posts amusing, Knight suggests that posters should have better things to do. Though an educated Knight acknowledges First Amendment rights, he fails to recognize LeoAffairs' enormous, societal value.

Respectfully, I challenge Sheriff Knight first to watch and listen to the short video below from a foremost Audio Expert retained to analyze Wako for the U.S., who hears a presumably dead Murray talking while Amurrio orders him to "Give up." It is irrefutable. So why no action?

Further, please, good Sheriff, read the important material here on corruption, the State Attorney, who knows nothing about audio, dropping the Cohen murder and the 911 cover-up on February 13, 2003 that resulted in erasure of all calls for that day and sent the disk packing against Court Order under Major Hoffman's direction. Please explain why Hoffman then got promoted to Major. If you need all the evidence supporting this post and more, please feel free to contact me. (Contact information is above.)

Here's what was rescued from destruction of that audio. Listen closely please to Amurrio's directions to a dying Murray to "Give up." To be sure about what you're hearing, feel free to play it multiple times. Please use great sound equipment and quality headphones that block outside noise. And give top Audio Expert Paul Ginsberg probative value, Sheriff.

And, if you will, please explain how a pristine Dictaphone recording of a 1st degree murder gets transformed to analog tape that is plagued with audio transients evidencing sabotage? When a saboteur resides on the second floor, doesn't your job call for an investigation and, given the evidence, a prosecution? We in the public have a right to know and to justice. When law enforcement commits crimes, they should be treated no differently than every day citizens. A strong argument can be made that your failure to pursue the Cohen murder means that SSO, under your leadership, is promoting crime.

How can you listen to recordings either here in the Murray Cohen thread or at my Web Site:http://911Audio.us , and chuckle about real-life, first degree murder?

What other activity is more important than bringing a murderer to justice -- 11 years and counting? And of having a platform of publication, ever evolving against censorship, for law enforcement matters not covered by the commercial press? On Leo, we have no ax to grind. Founder Chip, you're a genius with a fundamental, societal idea way ahead of its time. Heartfelt thanks!

Where else do you have an actual murderer posting back and forth with this investigative journalist/social activist with IP addresses saved by Leo? Where else but on the Murray Cohen thread here can you take in the over-abundant evidence that a murder went down on 4919 Commonwealth, Siesta Key, February 13, 2003? To add evidence to overwhelming proportions, again visit http://911Audio.us

Where else can a platform be found to feed paramount information to the FBI in its investigation of SSO? And where else do the foremost experts in our country concur that a murder went down? I'm talking Audio Experts who are Officers of contaminated 911 audio, deserving maximum probative value, just as Officers of the Court are prime in tending to justice. How can an SSO headed by you shut these experts out and ignore their findings?

The bea-coup direct and circumstantial evidence to first degree murder published in the public forum serves society in a vastly superior way than Sheriff Knight recognizes. So I'm asking the Good Sheriff to reorient his concept of Leo, as well as law enforcement. I realize I'm a public observer, not a professional. Professional or Layman. though, common sense is common sense,

Permit me again, good Sheriff, to invite you to the Murray Cohen thread here on Leo and at my irrefutable Web, http://911Audio.us . Please weigh the evidence which most surely meets minimal standards of probable cause.

Just as you did in the Belish case, investigate and bring home the evidence to the State's Attorney. Realize that established sexual relations between an SSO employee, which this Board says, you just promoted to Major, and a former female of law enforcement resoundingly accused of 1st degree murder is hardly a laughable matter; indeed it could very well reach the level of criminal conspiracy, bringing it within your jurisdiction. Please take your job seriously and fulfill the public's mandate.

End this cover-up; restore justice.

Respectfully,

Bob Sherin

[youtube9gueq2e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKkqT3qQLe8&feature=youtu.be[/youtube9gueq2e]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123