Sarasota Sheriff William Balkwill..corrupt!

Sarasota Sheriff William Balkwill..corrupt!

After about 5 years of watching my son, Darrick J.C. Hauser being emotionally destroyed, and depressed, with little hope in humanity, I must reveal the beginning of 'a Life Destroyed'. Darrick was fired from the department, for 'a third offense'...and knowing my son was doing what was humane and decent, we contacted the Sheriff to have a conference with him, about the results of the Internal Investigation that lead to his being fired..

After telling all the stories about Darricks department history, Sheriff Balkwill sat and listened intently to all the events and happenings, of other dishonest, lying deputies who targeted Darrick for reasons of their own, of past years and offenses....his assistant (cannot recall his name) sat, slouched with head in his folded arms at the table, and Sheriff Balkwill, made the one statement that I will never forget, looking at me, and saying, "Yes, I guess a lot of things were swept under the table, I will look into it, and get back to you with a call". The Sheriff was never heard from again....instead retired, and was under his own investigation!! The beginning of a life ruined, with divorce, the taking of his child by his ex, no work (who would hire a fired deputy?) home in foreclosure, and ultimately no HOPE in his fellow man.....now by God's Mercy, Darrick resides with Christ..."no more sorrow, no more tears....."

Carole Lang

Cool Lies being told by Sarasota Sheriff deputies

Darrick Hauser's little girl is Sophia Hauser. She is my grandaughter. Darrick was a loving, devoted Daddy, and Sophie loved and adored him. Sophie and I played together and painted together, and loved being together. One day, visitation was denied, and the Lamourex family, Sophie's other grandparents, wouldn't let Darrick and I pick her up. So I ran their doorbell, to talk to Mr. Lamourex, and to try and be a peace maker. After the conversation, Mr. Lamourex called the Sarasota Sheriff's Dept., and a patrol car came out, and the officer went into the Lamourex's home...coming out, this unprofessional deputy yelled at me from his vehicle that he had entered, "are you Carole", and I answered yes,, and he yelled back from his car, "Well, you have a restraining order against you, and if you come back here I will arrest you"! and he drove off. There was never any paper work, or official notice given to me. And there was never a restraining order recorded!. He lied. The deputy was crude and 'nasty'. I also witnessed another Sarasota deputy tell my son he was an "ass hole". Which I reported to Internal Affairs; after being told to report this kind of action. The officer lied about it, and said he never said it. So I conclude: Sarasota Sheriff Deputies lie, are unprofessional, and, I've heard that they cover up excessive force!! It is sad, but true.