Why hire new ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why hire new ?

Re: Why hire new ?

Really, you need to grow the F$%^ up whoever posted right before this post. If you are such a grammar freak then why the F%^! are you working at CCSO? You need to reevaluate yourself and bring yourself back down to earth. Stop thinking you are some Big Wig when you are not.

You work for CCSO. Enough said. You proceed to write "As I try and decipher your last run on sentence" as if you are some F$%#! college professor or a genius. Hahahahahahahah hahahahah hahahah hahahaha hahahah ahahahha ahahahah ahhhhaahahahahaha PShhhhhhhh...Please. You and your writing skills are not impressive AT ALL. If you actually had a brain you would realize the UNION does NOTHING. You suggested a writing sample.. ha ha.. The best cops are street smart not paper smart. I have nothing more to say to you, you egocentric P.O.S. I hope my grammar mistakes piss you off.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Really, you need to grow the F$%^ up whoever posted right before this post. If you are such a grammar freak then why the F%^! are you working at CCSO? You need to reevaluate yourself and bring yourself back down to earth. Stop thinking you are some Big Wig when you are not.

You work for CCSO. Enough said. You proceed to write "As I try and decipher your last run on sentence" as if you are some F$%#! college professor or a genius. Hahahahahahahah hahahahah hahahah hahahaha hahahah ahahahha ahahahah ahhhhaahahahahaha PShhhhhhhh...Please. You and your writing skills are not impressive AT ALL. If you actually had a brain you would realize the UNION does NOTHING. You suggested a writing sample.. ha ha.. The best cops are street smart not paper smart. I have nothing more to say to you, you egocentric P.O.S. I hope my grammar mistakes piss you off.
    I was going to say the same thing. Our agency is so big on college now that we are hiring a bunch of college boys who know nothing about being a cop. Being street smart is way more important than being book smart in our line of work. So whoever wrote the post he was posting about had a few grammatical errors. I read it and it sounded pretty damn good to me. He / she may have had a run on sentence.....big f n deal.

It's funny how guys like you, the self proclaimed "street smart" cops demand a higher salary of a professional but don't want to act, speak and sound like a professional. Plus, you go on to say how we work for CCSO, as if that's an excuse to be unprofessional. Also, why can't a cop be street smart and just a little book smart at the same time?

What's sad is you think that I was trying to impress you with my writing skills. In reality, I'm not highly skilled in writing. I can write a basic sentence and form sentences into paragraphs. It's pretty basic stuff.

You seemed to completely miss my main point. My point being that there are just as many, if not more, LE deputies that don't belong on the road as those who transferred from the jail.

Nice save, let it die now.

Nice save, let it die now.
    Agreed!

I see clear sky's in the horizon with DL almost gone

Yeah, All are uneducated and can't see 3 feet in front of them. Don't you realize you can't live off of $40,000.00 a year and support a family. I guess you will learn what credit cards are very fast.
    Or just go bankrupt like BP. :wink:

I see clear sky's in the horizon with DL almost gone
    Just wait and see what the new colonel has to offer. You'll be wishing for Danny boy to return!

Yeah keep dreaming.... Even though I do not agree with him supporting nepotism, meaning his wife is under his supervision, he is a pretty good guy. DL was THE WORST P.O.S. cancer that not only one but TWO agencies had to endure. He :cop: destroyed :cop: PGPD and he left (soon to leave) CCSO in bad shape for his own personal benefit.
    BUT you know what, karma has a way of getting back at him and if he evades the karma, he will have to answer for his wrongdoings on judgment day. GOD KNOWS ALL.

Since when does MC have a target on his back? Just because he is affiliated with his dad, doesn't mean he gets everything handed to him. Hell, he started as a jail clerk!!!! Meanwhile, BP3 went to the academy paid for by Ccso and then to CID before he was a DFC. Nothing said about that? What is your obsession with MC? What did he do to you guys?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast