Why hire new ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why hire new ?

Re: Why hire new ?

MC will always have a target on his back. Everything has been handed to him so far. He got put into the jail right out of Highschool with the help of his father. Then he couldn't take it anymore, so he applied to dispatch.... And of course he got it. Then he wanted to be sponsored to go to the LEO academy before he even finished training in dispatch because he felt like "he didn't fit in." So once again they see peeping him to go... Then he messed up big time. So the LEO academy was taken away from him.. This is what he tells his co-workers! I can't make this up folks!

"I will not put myself through the law enforcement academy. I'm entitled to be sponsored by CCSO just like my brother was. My family has built this agency up, the least they can do is sponsor me through the academy."
    - MC

*So DONT BS any of us that he has worked for anything!!!

Unregistered
    I've never heard him talk like that. Did he do something personal to you or is it just because of his relation?
    Last edited by Unregistered; 08-06-2014 at 06:22 AM.

Unregistered

i agree

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've never heard him talk like that. Did he do something personal to you or is it just because of his relation?
    I don't understand why they are getting on him. All 3 of RC's kids that work at the S.O. are great and hard working. If the previous
    post quote was from a memo of his, then someone needs to look into who is snooping into files. He would not put that in a memo...
    Get over it and worry about why you are not getting sponsored, and stop blaming him!!!!

Unregistered

mc

I have never had a problem with him. He is one of the better dispatchers! I would love to have him by my side and have my six!! He will do great as a deputy! I haven't heard anybody on my squad speak bad either.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1974528
    MC will always have a target on his back. Everything has been handed to him so far. He got put into the jail right out of Highschool with the help of his father. Then he couldn't take it anymore, so he applied to dispatch.... And of course he got it. Then he wanted to be sponsored to go to the LEO academy before he even finished training in dispatch because he felt like "he didn't fit in." So once again they see peeping him to go... Then he messed up big time. So the LEO academy was taken away from him.. This is what he tells his co-workers! I can't make this up folks!

"I will not put myself through the law enforcement academy. I'm entitled to be sponsored by CCSO just like my brother was. My family has built this agency up, the least they can do is sponsor me through the academy."
    - MC

*So DONT BS any of us that he has worked for anything!!!
    Sounds like your just jealous... he never got in any trouble. He smoked one cigar. He was denied the academy because of tobacco use. A certain captain always post on fb about his cigar use but nothing is done. I know he was dealing with a personal issue where his ex girlfriend who made false claims then later admitted to making a false report. Maybe you should learn facts first or maybe even talk to the kid. He really is pretty decent for his age.

Unregistered

Cool

HAAAA That tobacco policy is idiotic. Ive personally witnessed a Captain and a Lt smoking cigars off-duty.... out of the county at a restaurant. Guess you never know who's watching. Thats OK. But don't think that little picture I grabbed wont stay on my home computer.

Unregistered
    You don't know everything. Not everyone of us feels like he would be suitable for the road. There is way more than just "tobacco use." He excessively called out sick to be with his girlfriend. He also unfortunately had thoughts of self harm which resulted in several situations. I'll leave it at that.

Unregistered
    All his "dirty laundry" is public records. Just go and see for yourself. I already have a copy thank you very much.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like your just jealous... he never got in any trouble. He smoked one cigar. He was denied the academy because of tobacco use. A certain captain always post on fb about his cigar use but nothing is done. I know he was dealing with a personal issue where his ex girlfriend who made false claims then later admitted to making a false report. Maybe you should learn facts first or maybe even talk to the kid. He really is pretty decent for his age.
    Sounds like MC is firing back, because we all know what he is about. So you can stop building yourself up to be something your not. Now think about this really hard, would an agency stop someone from going to the academy just because of tobacco use? Especially an ex-captains son... You might fool many people but many others know what's really going on. We are not stupid.

Let's let this topic die before more dirt comes out and I post copies of all the documents.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123