Take Home Cars
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take Home Cars

Take Home Cars

The police department needs to stop this unionbusting behavior with the take-home cars either we all have them or no one does. VIN & street crimes should not have take home cars just like I should not be getting eight hours of sick leave a month and you only getting four or me able to cash in my leave and you can't. This needs to stop!!!

Re: Take Home Cars

Yeah that is kind of messed up. We all lost our take home cars so why didn't they. I've heard the "death threats" rumor but why would that matter, they don't drive marked units. I could "maybe" buy that bullshit excuse if we all had take home cars and they drove marked units and were easily identified by the car # they drove. In that case "maybe" they could take an unmarked car home each night after their shift, but thats even stretching it. Chief, this abuse needs to stop!!!!

Everyone calm down. We are all getting our take home cars on Dec. 18, 2013. :cop:

Right after Chief Hunker took over at Bal Harbour PD, he got everyone take-homes. They all still have take homes to this day. Something to consider if considering a great command officer.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Everyone calm down. We are all getting our take home cars on Dec. 18, 2013. :cop:

Hahhahaha. Personally I could care less about the cars anymore.... Speaking of cars are we gonna be riding horses soon or what... The city hasn't bought cars since 09... Maybe we get some hand me downs from fhp like the old days.... Yeeeeehaaaaaw.

I here there bringing in a fleet of 1989 crown Vic's to freshen up our fleet

Hot dang I just got a new spotlight lense it's like Xmas all over again.....

I was just watching robocop from 1987 police car had a newer lightbar than my piece of yit!!what a joke buy a freaking car for the road already nothing since 2009 pathetic dept!!

There using the money to pay for the cm's new raise and beefed up pension. Get your priorities straight ok? Be proud of our beaters. Pretty soon we'll be able to put those antique tags on them.

I'm excited my 1999 crown vic with 200k miles might get a brand new paint job. I should get another 4 years out of that bad boy. I love how we are accredited with a fleet like this!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast