FF Says FJM
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FF Says FJM

FF Says FJM

FF was at city hall and said he will FJM and hope he enjoys it. FF will start writing up CM and all of JM cronies. Anybody who is friendly with JM will get torched. FF said he's not going anywhere and JM doesn't have the power or support to get him. So FJM!!!! Plus JM has already been booted out of the bldg.

Re: FF Says FJM

Quote Originally Posted by Micro P
    FF was at city hall and said he will FJM and hope he enjoys it. FF will start writing up CM and all of JM cronies. Anybody who is friendly with JM will get torched. FF said he's not going anywhere and JM doesn't have the power or support to get him. So FJM!!!! Plus JM has already been booted out of the bldg.

In Miami, dope cops were prosecuted for planting dope, tactical cops were prosecuted for planting guns, and paper cops were sent to Hollywood to plant paper.

The following post does not cast any judgment on whether a supervisor should or should not document a subordinate prior to transferring him/her, or if the transfer was right or wrong. The following is about how the document was maliciously utilized to defame a member.

A memo was generated by Jamie Callari's superiors outlying (5) pages of issues and incidents relating to Calliri's work activities and requesting he be transferred from the VIN Unit. When finalized the memo was shown to a staff member in the chain of command who wanted to handle the transition diplomatically without vetting the memo. The staff member met with FF/BK/CQ/MB aka/FTF and passed on his intentions to address and facilitate the transfer of Callari.

FTF agreed, however retained the memo.

Several weeks ago I received a phone call from a media source who asked if Callari, the staff member, and the superior were all still employed. After I confirmed the member's status I asked what it was about. The source replied "I got a tip".

Investigation revealed person(s) unknown planted or directed the document to be planted in J.C. personal file and then flaker(s) unknown dropped a dime. This memo was never shown to J.C.. He was never able to refute or explain his side of the allegations and was not afforded the opportunity to attach a rebuttal to the memo. This is a clear denial of due process and J.C. is seeking remedies. This is an obvious attack on one of the Commissioners who give his momma a poor annual evaluation.

Finally we have a consultant to study our policies and procedures. We thought that was what the accreditation process the department went through two months ago was for. Nope, this one is "an independent" consultant paid for by FF/BK/CQ/MB/FTF. I don't know how your findings can be independent when you are on someone's payroll. I guess an old acquaintance needed a consulting gig?

President Marano | January 14, 2014 at 4:03 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p1TfJd-8P

Anyone with a brain can see this is the UNION click writing this garbage trying to gain support from the commissioner and troops. Grow up everyone sees what you are doing.
    Your credibility is GONE!

Quote Originally Posted by kids
    Anyone with a brain can see this is the UNION click writing this garbage trying to gain support from the commissioner and troops. Grow up everyone sees what you are doing.
    I see FF thinks you can plant negative admonishments in your file against the contract without notifying the offended member. That is not very constitutional. Sneaky shadiness is not credible and FF needs to recognize The police dept will not stand for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I see FF thinks you can plant negative admonishments in your file against the contract without notifying the offended member. That is not very constitutional. Sneaky shadiness is not credible and FF needs to recognize The police dept will not stand for it.
    Please enlighten us on where in the "Constitution" it says this. Please since you are so bright we wait for your response.

All officers are in the Union. The Union is the officers. The Union/Officers are tired of seeing a once proud police department being run like the banana republic. FF is not the person to lead that department, and it is coming clearer as every day passes.

You're wrong of you think only a small clique are dissatisfied. I have never seen the department and city crime in such bad shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Show us
    Please enlighten us on where in the "Constitution" it says this. Please since you are so bright we wait for your response.
    Is the constitution a contract? Why do we follow it? Are we supposed to abide by contracts? Are all men created equal? Are we all supposed to be treated fair and equitable? Or can we pick and choose who we want to treat fair and equitable and who we want to follow contract with?

Is the constitution a contract? Why do we follow it? Are we supposed to abide by contracts? Are all men created equal? Are we all supposed to be treated fair and equitable? Or can we pick and choose who we want to treat fair and equitable and who we want to follow contract with?
    therein lies the problem

therein lies the problem
    Yeah, FF interpretation of the constitution is the problem.

FF wouldn't know the constitution or its amendments unless it was translated in Spanish. FF will now serve double duty as the Fire Chief since the previous Fire Chief couldn't stomach him and ran when there was an opening at Miami Beach. No one wants to work for FF. See the pattern.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast