tampa p.d.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tampa p.d.

tampa p.d.

tampa p.d. is about to hire a lot of polk county s.o. deputies. whats up grady? why are so many people leaving??? everything is not good in the land of mayberry...

Re: tampa p.d.

It's all about the Benjamin's!!!! People are tired of being under compensated.

money is certainly a factor, but there are plenty of other reasons why good deputies are leaving pcso for other agencies and careers. the treatment of line level deputies, by supervision, is reprehensible. gone are the days of having a closed door verbal counseling over a minor mistake. todays, its maximum punishment. for what? to prove a point? to lower morale even more? thats just one example.

how about deputies being tired of working 5 or 6 per shift and being expected to perform as if theyre are 11 or 12 on duty?

or maybe the p.o.s. tiburon and ars report writing programs which are both failures?

or promotion craving supervisors who come up with b.s. ideas and methods for doing things "better" in the hopes of being acknowledged by staff.

or being mandated to respond 1018 to any stupid ass call that has an alert tone. talk about a waste of fuel. really surprised more deputies arent getting killed or maimed in crashes while driving like a maniac to get to an f.....ing property crime or two degenerates who cant keep their hands to themselves.

maybe all of the kiss ass cya that has to be done so a citizen doesnt call or write the news media.

there are too many more reasons to type. just pointing out some of the obvious.

as long as king judd is the sheriff, nothing is going to be any different. the agency needs a new leader. his staff need to be forced to retire, starting with w.j martin and on down the list. a bunch of mean spirited *******s.

If only some of their skeletons whould come out and play,,, plenty would be leaving!!!!

this is what happens when you treat your people like garbage and pay them scraps...WTF should Staff expect? That's ok Sheriff, you keep depositing those $124k per year checks for being a two-bit camera hound (among other things). Its working out great, right? The castle WILL crumble eventually and so with it will go that lake view of your own personal lake...wow

I can tell you as one of the PCSO Deputies that applied with TPD recently, there were roughly 20 or so at their recent PAT test when we all took it. Plus I know of several that are already in the process.

Things are about to get sporting.

The money sounds great. Not sure it would make up for having to deal with all the big mouth northeast knowitall jerk Yankees that run that place though. I would seriously have to consider my mental health and consider if I would be able to control myself from punching a yankee in the throat. To each his own though.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The money sounds great. Not sure it would make up for having to deal with all the big mouth northeast knowitall jerk Yankees that run that place though. I would seriously have to consider my mental health and consider if I would be able to control myself from punching a yankee in the throat. To each his own though.
    Us Yankees apologize for our superior intelligence. Of course your response would be barbaric rather than communicate. Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Lmao what a typical white trash Polk response

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast