Congratulations Dan - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Congratulations Dan

We finally have a lieutenant that's trying to weed-out the slugs, and the do-nothing-slugs are quick to bad-mouth him...but when it's time for these over-the-hill-slugs to reference a call, they say nada...LT, continue to do what you do best (weeding out slugs) and lead us to victory!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the Man
    We finally have a lieutenant that's trying to weed-out the slugs, and the do-nothing-slugs are quick to bad-mouth him...but when it's time for these over-the-hill-slugs to reference a call, they say nada...LT, continue to do what you do best (weeding out slugs) and lead us to victory!
    Yes, Eric, I mean "Dan the man", you keep following your paper lieutenant Munecas, just keep following him. He's going to lead you all right, he's going to lead you out the front door of our building when he gets fired in the next month or so, when the new chief takes over. You can walk your ass kissing self right out with him. LOL, get ready Eric, I mean Dan the Man.

[quote=PEPE TOLETE]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dan the Man":3rs1q2yf
    Yes, Eric, I mean "Dan the man", you keep following your paper lieutenant Munecas, just keep following him. He's going to lead you all right, he's going to lead you out the front door of our building when he gets fired in the next month or so, when the new chief takes over. You can walk your ass kissing self right out with him. LOL, get ready Eric, I mean Dan the Man.[/quote:3rs1q2yf]

What makes you believe that he will get fired. How about when the new chief comes in and sees your zero ass and for onces gives you the boot out that front door. LOL

[quote=PEPE TOLETE'S MOM][quote="PEPE TOLETE":vi17iusl]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dan the Man":vi17iusl
    Yes, Eric, I mean "Dan the man", you keep following your paper lieutenant Munecas, just keep following him. He's going to lead you all right, he's going to lead you out the front door of our building when he gets fired in the next month or so, when the new chief takes over. You can walk your ass kissing self right out with him. LOL, get ready Eric, I mean Dan the Man.[/quote:vi17iusl]

What makes you believe that he will get fired. How about when the new chief comes in and sees your zero ass and for onces gives you the boot out that front door. LOL[/quote:vi17iusl]

Mom, why are you harassing me like that? You know you love your Pepe Tolete

The bug guy is gone. Let's say a prayer for the Danster, he's really a good guy only wanting what's best for the department and the citizens of Doral.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567