Two Hernando County officers arrested - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Two Hernando County officers arrested

Quote Originally Posted by Idont
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It amazes me that these two have all of the support of our co workers that they do. They are thieves!!! They stole from their brothers!!! How the hell can any of our co workers support these two? To buy chewing tobacco, food and other things? Go on a diet Michael! Joseph maybe you need to quit taking your kids places you can not afford to, like all over the state for competitions. Also don't you know that stealing is a sin? You really need more church attendance boy!
    I know the old innocent until proven guilty, however when you admit to crimes, you are guilty, as these two are.

And you get this info from where. I haven't run across the first that supports these fools. They gave us hard working honest ones a black eye. As far as the fop theft why did it take a full re organization of the board to discover this theft. Interesting isn't it.
    Yes it is interesting. I got my information off of their Facebook pages, where our co workers are praying for them and saying things will be OK, as well as calling Joseph "buddy". Yes, they do give us honest ones a black eye. Losers.
    It's funny what you can find on Facebook, to include GSmith's wife and her rants about Wendy McGinnis. Funny shit.

Reid is related to the Wilfong clan?
    Carolyn Wilfong Praying cuz!!!

Joseph Reid
    December 26 near Brooksville, FL.
    Please pray for me and the family today

Some of the comments I have listed.
    Debra MacAllister Miles Praying!
    Peggy Stegner May God watch over all of you!
    Cari Smith Prayers for you buddy

Joseph Reid

Praying for him doesn't mean they condone his actions but I'm not thrilled with how he made us look. I'll never speak to him again.

They've been defriended off of my page. I want nothing to do with and will never speak to either one of them again.
    Why even reply, if you don't support him? I didn't, I simply nixed them out of my life. Looks like there's more to go too.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news...puties_ar.html
    At a news conference Friday morning, Sheriff Nienhuis said between 2006 and 2010, Glatfelter used the Fraternal Order of Police debit card to withdraw more than $8,000 and then spent another $5,000 plus shopping for himself at places such as Walmart and Target. But the sheriff said the most disturbing revelation was that Glatfelter stole from a memorial fund for one of his fallen colleagues, Captain Scott Bierwiler, who was killed in a car crash on his way to work in 2009.

"When you steal money from a widow and her family, particularly from someone who died while serving their county, it's tough," Nienhuis said. "And it makes us very angry."

Angie Bierwiler spoke with our partner, the Tampa Bay Times.

"I hate to think that he possibly hurt his career, having survived as a law enforcement officer for this long," the widow said. "It really is very heartbreaking."

Bierwiler said all this time, she and her husband had considered Glatfelter a friend.
    In a separate case, another member of the Hernando County Sheriff's Office is also facing grand theft. Sergeant Joseph Reid is accused of stealing several thousand dollars from his vice and narcotics unit, meant specifically for investigations. The sheriff's office said Reid also handed in his letter of resignation Thursday and turned himself in to the Hernando County Jail. He too has since bonded out.

Post Re: Two Hernando County officers arrested

...of who you call friends. Just sayin'.

Bierwiler said all this time, she and her husband had considered Glatfelter a friend.

Just think what he's teaching his students.
    Mike Glatfelter
    Adjunct Instructor Law Enforcement Academy at Pasco-Hernando Community College

Joseph Reid

Debra's daughter killed someone due to drugs, drinking and driving and she's in prison.
    Peggy's son (a deputy) killed himself driving drunk in a department issued car.
    Cari, she carried on a relationship with her boss (another deputy), who left us and she ended up breaking up his marriage and marrying Donnie.

What's that tell you about his support system? lmfao

Cari should have been fired not put on probation for her affair scandal with her sgt.who was fired now husband.entire place needs to go to church and get a cleansing

Cari should have been fired not put on probation for her affair scandal with her sgt.who was fired now husband.entire place needs to go to church and get a cleansing
    It didn't happen because of who was Sheriff at the time. Nugent let too many get away with too much for too long and now Al's cleaning the mess up.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast