Coincidence......I think not

Coincidence......I think not

Anyone find it funny that if you happen to be an offspring of command staff you always seem to end up #1 on a list...

Re: Coincidence......I think not

Somebody didn’t get picked for a specialty unit. Back to your zone, there’s a sig-4 holding :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Sandman
    Somebody didn’t get picked for a specialty unit. Back to your zone, there’s a sig-4 holding :cop:
    can you call me a traffic unit i am scared of a long form... :snicker:

I would take 100 long forms a day rather than work for a certain acting sergeant out in cop land. Anyone who keeps secret notes to use as ammo against said person when it behooves him is a little sketchy in my book.

I am sure the greatness that propelled the parent to a position of command staff is not far behind or wasted on the offspring. I am sure all of the promotions or list placement are well deserved and fair.

Trust me it's not just family members..... It's anyone willing to stroke that admin ego and degrade themselves to rise to the top. It leaves all of the honest ones fighting for air when admin wants them GONE!!!

Unregistered
    Especially when you've screwed up numerous times.. Including oh I dunno punching someone in the throat on camera and just getting "reassigned"

Unregistered

So True

You will also find that their PRB cases always manage to work out in their favor. Hunter screwed this all up when he allowed relatives to be hired. Not only are there different generations, but entire family groups now working at the CCSO. It has always amazed me as I watched the videos that PRB could come up with the decisions they did. I mean you have video and audio and no the deputy did not do it, when it is as plane as day. When other people clearly just have all the BS thrown at them so it makes it look like they were wrong. Watch you 6 they show no mercy when you are on the chopping block and not one of them, relative or band brother.

Unregistered
    that's why you see collier deputies leaving and going to Lee County, notice that Lee Deputies do not transfer to collier.