K-9 Officer corruption
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

K-9 Officer corruption

A police K-9 Liutenant used his city owned dog as a stud for breeding. The person I am talking about used his K-9 to impregnate his brother's personally owned dog without the police department's permission, then he sold the puppies for $500 each and kept the money. At no point was the department made aware of his actions, so was any violation of law committed?

Re: K-9 Officer corruption

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    A police K-9 Liutenant used his city owned dog as a stud for breeding. The person I am talking about used his K-9 to impregnate his brother's personally owned dog without the police department's permission, then he sold the puppies for $500 each and kept the money. At no point was the department made aware of his actions, so was any violation of law committed?
    Prostitution is illegal in most states excluding Nevada.

I would say so. Using City Owned property (dog) to profit is surely imoral, unethical and probably illegal, depending on where in FL you live...

If this is true, it should be reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    I would say so. Using City Owned property (dog) to profit is surely imoral, unethical and probably illegal, depending on where in FL you live...

Diamond Dave you must be one of these losers that got terminated for being incompetent and can't let it go, so you want to see every police administration crushed huh? Considering what your username is I will have to agree with whatever agency head took your badge away.

Diamond Dave you must be one of these losers that got terminated for being incompetent and can't let it go, so you want to see every police administration crushed huh? Considering what your username is I will have to agree with whatever agency head took your badge away.
    Wow.

Your statement is half correct. I'd like to see corrupt police administrations "crushed" (as you put it).

What is your problem with the response I provided about the K-9? Do you have another opinion? Please share it.

[quote=Diamond Dave]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Diamond Dave":3loftfvi

Wow.

Your statement is half correct. I'd like to see corrupt police administrations "crushed" (as you put it).

What is your problem with the response I provided about the K-9? Do you have another opinion? Please share it.[/quote:3loftfvi]
    My problem "Diamond Dave" is your all over this forum posting your idiotic point of view and it is starting to make my brain hurt. This is the FDLE forum, not the Terminated Losers one, so stay out of it. Seriously you have what you are written on your forehead.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Diamond Dave":t7hkjn11

Wow.

What is your problem with the response I provided about the K-9? Do you have another opinion? Please share it.
    My problem "Diamond Dave" is your all over this forum posting your idiotic point of view and it is starting to make my brain hurt. This is the FDLE forum, not the Terminated Losers one, so stay out of it. Seriously you have what you are written on your forehead.[/quote:t7hkjn11]

Oh, this is the "FDLE Forum"... You must be so very special and proud to be a member of that group. First, you have Dominic in Jax and his buddy Rusty… Criminal Investigation issued by Gov. Scott via Exec. Order.

Then you have Despo in P'cola, grand theft.

Now you have possibly the largest compromise of criminal narcotics cases in the History of the State of Florida (Joseph Graves, P'Cola) going to result in the release of who knows how many criminals..., and you cast stones at me about being a "terminated loser"...

If you really are a cop, go look in the mirror. Take a long, hard look at yourself.

If you are in fact, in anyway associated with FDLE, then shame on you. You are the problem with law enforcement today and the reason that an "Oath" of office is nothing more than a formality... You are the reason the communities across this nation have mistrust and fear of their protectors. You bring shame to the profession.

Hey Diamond Dave are you even a police officer again being that you were terminated once

This guy is living proof of why FDLE needs to give departments altitude, so they can terminate problem officers. Diamound Dave will always blame his previous employer for targeting him instead of acknowledging he is incompetent. Like someone wrote earlier the fact this loser chose a username like Diamound Dave speaks volumes about his mentality, and to make it worse this reject is no longer a law enforcement officer, but he still gets on Leo Affairs. It dosen't take Dr. Phil to see that this person is clearly unfit for duty, and a major liability for any law enforcement agency. Congratulations to the CEO whom terminated Diamond Dave, way to grab the bull by the horns.

Wow, between "Guest" and "Diamond Loser" I was hoping to get some type of educated response to my inquiry about the multiple challenges FDLE has faced in 2013 and now, starting off in 2014...

You can call names and insult me all that you want, it's pretty funny.

I would seriously like to know what you two think about the problems that FDLE has been and apparently will be continuing to face in 2014?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast