IUPA - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IUPA

Re: IUPA

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Thanks, Rich.

I respect you and I know you too, which is I why I know that you haven't allowed yourself to be compromised. As I said, this is only about appearances. At the end of the day, you and I fight for the same thing and share a lot of the same ideas.

Merry Christmas!

Only time will tell....

Enough.......enough of the bullshit.....we are all brothers and sisters......it is time to stop the bashing on everyone!!!!! ENOUGH!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Post Re: IUPA

Quote Originally Posted by Enough
    Enough.......enough of the bullshit.....we are all brothers and sisters......it is time to stop the bashing on everyone!!!!! ENOUGH!!!!!!!! :twisted:

I agree, you all sound like a bunch of MORONS!!!!

Quiet Fireball, we miss you but the backstabbing and knob slobbing days of old have returned. We are being ruled by another tyrant whom seeks council from the snitches. Only this tyrant is not as savvy as the former.

You crying *****es don't know how good you have it, stop complaining and take a look at other agencies. MBPD is probably the best department to work for in all of dade county when it comes to benefits and salary, so be happy your there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hialeah cop
    You crying *****es don't know how good you have it, stop complaining and take a look at other agencies. MBPD is probably the best department to work for in all of dade county when it comes to benefits and salary, so be happy your there.

Agreed but this is the N(Mbpd) forum jackass.

LMFAO!!!!

LMFAO!!!!
    Oops wrong forum.

Mr Hialeah shouldn't you be out robbing a bank instead of posting on our site?

Mr Hialeah shouldn't you be out robbing a bank instead of posting on our site?
    Officers whom work for Small little BS departments should know their place and not talk back to an officer which works for one of the "Big Four" police agencies, So shut your mouth and go back to pulling over hatian busses.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast