Second raise for Command Staff - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Second raise for Command Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    This is so the command staff can get the giant house in Englewood and eat caviar and filet mignon while the rest of the line guys are eating frozen macaroni and cheese

What isle is the frozen mac n' cheese kept on? Is it next to the frozen Top Ramen?

Are you kidding me, a second raise. Wow.

I am not command level staff but expected a raise so I can pay off my 20' bass boat, my 2011 F-250, my new double barreled shotgun, my double-wide, pit bull puppies, and my common law wife's boob job. Why should they be the only ones to be able to afford the finer things in life? The rich are getting richer and the wealth disparity in this country is appalling and getting worse. It's time to redistribute back some of the excessive wealth the rich have stolen from the little people who do the hard work. Hillary Clinton in 2016!

I am not command level staff but expected a raise so I can pay off my 20' bass boat, my 2011 F-250, my new double barreled shotgun, my double-wide, pit bull puppies, and my common law wife's boob job. Why should they be the only ones to be able to afford the finer things in life? The rich are getting richer and the wealth disparity in this country is appalling and getting worse. It's time to redistribute back some of the excessive wealth the rich have stolen from the little people who do the hard work. Hillary Clinton in 2016!
    You forgot the John Deere, and the cane pole

An old post that needs to be constantly kept in the forefront.

Postby thisouttabegood » 08/06/12 04:14:34

12000702CC
    JUSTICE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION vs. PRUMMELL, WILLIAM G
    Summary Additional Cases

Loading Summary...
    Summary
    Judge: BURNS, JOHN L Case Type: COUNTY CIVIL Status: OPEN
    Case Number: 12000702CC Uniform Case Number: 082012CC000702XXXXXX
    Clerk File Date: 7/17/2012 Status Date: 7/17/2012
    SAO Case Number: Total Fees Due: 0.00 Booking #:
    Agency: Agency Report #: Custody Location: NOT IN CUSTODY

Parties
    Type Party Name Attorney
    DEFENDANT PRUMMELL, WILLIAM G
    DEFENDANT PRUMMELL, TARA M
    PLAINTIFF JUSTICE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION DUNN, ROBERT D (Main Attorney)
    Events
    Date Event Judge Location Result
    No Events on Case

Case Dockets
    Date Entry
    7/23/2012 SUMMONS RETURNED SERVED WILLIAM PRUMMELL 7/19/12 3:50PM SUBSTITUTE WAS TARA - WIFE
    7/23/2012 SUMMONS RETURNED SERVED TARA PRUMMELL 7/19/12 3:50PM
    7/18/2012 SUMMONS ISSUED WILLIAM G PRUMMELL
    7/18/2012 SUMMONS ISSUED TARA M PRUMMELL
    7/18/2012 PAYMENT $320.00 RECEIPT #2012042586
    7/17/2012 COMPLAINT

It must be nice to be able to drive your patrol car to the theater with your family to watch a movie and the gas is paid for by the agency.

It must be nice to be able to drive your patrol car to the theater with your family to watch a movie and the gas is paid for by the agency.
    Brother, who really cares. I'm here to tell you that nobody gives a shit that the command staff gets to drive around in an agency vehicle. Hopefully, you'll stop focusing on the petty shit and use that energy elsewhere. If you were in their position, you would do it to.

Quote Originally Posted by zonecar4life
    Brother, who really cares. I'm here to tell you that nobody gives a shit that the command staff gets to drive around in an agency vehicle. Hopefully, you'll stop focusing on the petty shit and use that energy elsewhere. If you were in their position, you would do it to.

Actually, no I wouldn't. The command staff are so stuck on their entitlement attitude. Because they have a college degree, which some line guys have, they think they are entitled to doing things on agency time. If any of the line guys got caught doing that they would be fired and charged with theft. This command staff has to go!

Maybe if it wasn't in policy that command staff can drive their vehicles off duty you would have a case. Don't be a hater because your career isn't going the way you like. Don't worry, your not the only one. I personally just don't have it in me to suck up to people to get places in this agency. Don't fool yourself into believing that it doesn't happen in other agencies because it does.

Actually, no I wouldn't. The command staff are so stuck on their entitlement attitude. Because they have a college degree, which some line guys have, they think they are entitled to doing things on agency time. If any of the line guys got caught doing that they would be fired and charged with theft. This command staff has to go![/quote]

Sorry, Two LEO Majors I know have degrees for sure, the rest I really don't know.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast