Republicans coming after our pension - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Republicans coming after our pension

Quote Originally Posted by gguest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Of course my post makes sense. I'm sure all the taxpayers that are NOT law enforcement agree with me. You people are WAY overpaid. Being nothing more than neighborhood security guards, how in the world do you justify your benefit package? Everyone in this neighborhood knows that the real power lies with the brave men and women of the sheriff's department. How do you even keep a straight face when you pick up your check? No one that comes in my store EVER has a good thing to say about your department. That, in itself, speaks volumes where you rate with us. That being said . . . maybe next time you come in the store you could grab a broom, or wipe a counter, or scrub a cooler . . . maybe then the folks might respect you a little more.
    What do you mean YOU PEOPLE!!! Man you just racist!

You people as in 'cops'. I know you must be kidding. No one is that stupid . . . not even cops.
    Just do us a favor and keep your negative opinions to yourself, I can tell you that you are just a bitter annoying pessimist. And as far as LCSO goes, what are you thinking that we are going to complain or talk trash about them? They are a great agency like us and we have no beef with them so sell your poison somewhere else. If you don't like city cops,move, we are here to stay. Better yet live in the "Real World Ft Myers" house that Aulen said he lived in on Linhart/Cortez, at least all you miserables could bounce conspiracies off each other as to why you are so miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel reserve
    Of course my post makes sense. I'm sure all the taxpayers that are NOT law enforcement agree with me. You people are WAY overpaid. Being nothing more than neighborhood security guards, how in the world do you justify your benefit package? Everyone in this neighborhood knows that the real power lies with the brave men and women of the sheriff's department. How do you even keep a straight face when you pick up your check? No one that comes in my store EVER has a good thing to say about your department. That, in itself, speaks volumes where you rate with us. That being said . . . maybe next time you come in the store you could grab a broom, or wipe a counter, or scrub a cooler . . . maybe then the folks might respect you a little more.

You people as in 'cops'. I know you must be kidding. No one is that stupid . . . not even cops.
    Just do us a favor and keep your negative opinions to yourself, I can tell you that you are just a bitter annoying pessimist. And as far as LCSO goes, what are you thinking that we are going to complain or talk trash about them? They are a great agency like us and we have no beef with them so sell your poison somewhere else. If you don't like city cops,move, we are here to stay. Better yet live in the "Real World Ft Myers" house that Aulen said he lived in on Linhart/Cortez, at least all you miserables could bounce conspiracies off each other as to why you are so miserable.

'great agency like us'? Really? NEWSFLASH! FMPD is NOT a great agency!

Quote Originally Posted by Steel reserve

OK...your right SNOWFLAKE!

[quote=Steel reserve]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Steel reserve":3ii71851

OK...your right SNOWFLAKE![/quote:3ii71851]

I still don't get the 'snowflake' name. Maybe it's a reflection of a total lack of imagination. I just don't know. I wish someone would explain it to me.

[quote=gguest][quote=Steel reserve]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Steel reserve":1bg05tvi
    Quote Originally Posted by "gguest":1bg05tvi

OK...your right SNOWFLAKE![/quote:1bg05tvi]

I still don't get the 'snowflake' name. Maybe it's a reflection of a total lack of imagination. I just don't know. I wish someone would explain it to me.[/quote:1bg05tvi]

Hey Snowflake, the citizens of Fort Myers voted just last month on the issues you are trying to debate. Over 83% voted to keep us and our benefits package. So go stock the cooler and enroll in college :devil:

No wonder you won the election . . . it was a pure media blitz. I watched (chuckling to myself) as grown men and women law enforcement officers walked the neighborhood, knocking on doors, and begging for votes. It was so sad and pathetic. 'Please save my job!' 'Please save my job!' hahahaha. The mayor and the chief must really have your back! What a shame. Ok, I'll stock the cooler now. I have to make sure you have cold drinks in case you have to hit the streets begging for something else. hahahahaha.

No wonder you won the election . . . it was a pure media blitz. I watched (chuckling to myself) as grown men and women law enforcement officers walked the neighborhood, knocking on doors, and begging for votes. It was so sad and pathetic. 'Please save my job!' 'Please save my job!' hahahaha. The mayor and the chief must really have your back! What a shame. Ok, I'll stock the cooler now. I have to make sure you have cold drinks in case you have to hit the streets begging for something else. hahahahaha.
    Haha well done on making your true foolish self known. Way to sell your propaganda. Another sore loser like Anthony Thomas. Whats that matter lil fella? You still sore we beat you? HAHAHAHA Enjoy your miserable life in that so called convenience store you work in. Oh hey, I'll bet their is a toilet or two than needs cleaning. Why don't you go get to it. Scum cleaning scum.... Oh so HAPPY :snicker: :devil:

Haha well done on making your true foolish self known. Way to sell your propaganda. Another sore loser like Anthony Thomas. Whats that matter lil fella? You still sore we beat you? HAHAHAHA Enjoy your miserable life in that so called convenience store you work in. Oh hey, I'll bet their is a toilet or two than needs cleaning. Why don't you go get to it. Scum cleaning scum.... Oh so HAPPY :snicker: :devil:

That's all right. At least what I do is good honest work. My life is far from miserable. And I'm not a sore loser. I just think it's laughable how FMPD operates. I hear your radios don't work that well sometimes. And some of your other equipment is probably quite dated. I have an idea . . . why don't you go door to door begging for donations . . . just like you did for votes!! hahahaha. Next time I see it, I'll have to call the national news. I'm sure the entire country would love to watch 'the little police beggars' go door knocking for new stun sticks. hahahaha. Someone pinch me! I must be dreaming! My hometown PD has to beg for things! hahahaha. Why don't you get a real job? There's an opening on the night shift at my store. Apply within.

Remember they work for us! They are the workers and we are the business owners. Within the next four years Mayor and Council will continue to strip their pension benefits away and they will be working for the rest of their lives. For peanuts as Jimmy Carter would say!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen rights
    Remember they work for us! They are the workers and we are the business owners. Within the next four years Mayor and Council will continue to strip their pension benefits away and they will be working for the rest of their lives. For peanuts as Jimmy Carter would say!!!

Work for the rest of their lives? Just like the private sector. They are no better than us.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast