Hack Journalism - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hack Journalism

Re: Hack Journalism

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Why are u writing ur LIFE story on here.TAKE THE NONSENSE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.GO GOLFING OR SOMETHING
    Apparently the FORMER (retired) guy has nothing better then to worry about his former employer and co-workers. I slide right over his long winded posts and do not read them.
    Babble, babble, babble.
    Nobody believes that W...y didn't send him her to defend her. That's not how that whiney skank works.

Just to clear things up no one asked me to come on here and defend anyone. You see that's the great part about being retired Is having the time to do things like this and log onto sites like this one. However here's a clue for you, there is a bond between TRUE LEO's that is never broken. Why do you think that when one of us ( yes I speak in present terms) falls in the line of duty we all feel it even though we are of different agencies and have never met. Trust me do your fellow LEO's a favor either stop attacking each other past or present and work on being a team member or find another line of work.. Don't ask those who you serve with to lay their life on the line for yours only to anonymously attack them and the agency you both serve every chance you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Just to clear things up no one asked me to come on here and defend anyone. You see that's the great part about being retired Is having the time to do things like this and log onto sites like this one. However here's a clue for you, there is a bond between TRUE LEO's that is never broken. Why do you think that when one of us ( yes I speak in present terms) falls in the line of duty we all feel it even though we are of different agencies and have never met. Trust me do your fellow LEO's a favor either stop attacking each other past or present and work on being a team member or find another line of work.. Don't ask those who you serve with to lay their life on the line for yours only to anonymously attack them and the agency you both serve every chance you get.
    Ok for some reason I messed up again and yes this is my post

y don't u just volunteer at the front desk if your bored?andmiss it this much?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456