Hack Journalism - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hack Journalism

Re: Hack Journalism

One other thing. Please don't as me to trust someone who is too afraid to stand up and face the world but would rather hide in the shadows. In order to trust someone you must first know who you are trusting.

.SOme peeps cant post names,as working for an S.O.,u can have the bullseye on u at any minute.U SHOULD NOBETTER THAN THAT!LOOKS LIKE U HAVENT BEEN IN THE HOT SEAT YET! AGAIN YET!

IF U WANT TO USE UR NAME,THEN SO BE IT.IF U DONT THEN DONT.WHO MADE U THE LEO AFFAIRS SHERIFF OF POST UR REAL NAME ENFORCER?

I DO AGREE THAT ATTACKING PEOPLE on HERE IS REALLY SPINELESS.SAD POINT IS THAT I KNOW IS A SUPERVISOR.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I DO AGREE THAT ATTACKING PEOPLE on HERE IS REALLY SPINELESS.SAD POINT IS THAT I KNOW IS A SUPERVISOR.

And your proof is that you know all these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

BUT YOUR ON HERE DOING THE SAME SO WOULDN'T YOU BE SPINELESS. QUIT ALREADY

Ok I was right the anonymous post continue and are directed my way. Carry on COWARDS. I just wish to make a few more comments for those who have. First of all which peeps are you referring to? I believe the word you are looking for is people. Also it is "know better" not "no better". No one has appointed me the LEO Affairs Sheriff or the use UR real name police (by the way the word you are looking for is YOUR) I am just stating my opinion. And yes I have been in the hot seat before many times but while we are on the subject, why would you worry about being in the hot seat or having a target on your back if what you say is true and you are willing to stand up for your beliefs as I am doing. Why would the Sheriff target someone who is man or woman enough to stand up and defend him? Could It be that you defend him anonymously but attack him personally to those around you? Just asking is all.

In closing since reading these last posts I can now add illiterate (and no I am not the grammar police or spell check Sheriff) and paranoid to the list of ways to describe you. If you aren't willing to post YOUR name then stay off the site and keep it to yourself until your grow a spine and will spew your BS to those you attack to their faces. All you succeed in doing to the agency you claim to represent is make ALL of us past and present employees look like a bunch of third graders in a virtual school yard.

Then tell your "friends" to knock it off! It's them who starts shit then calls in their people to come to their defense.
    This shit gets old, and I don't have to state my name, you dweeb. It's called posting anonymously, and that's a right you will not take from me.
    Peace out, bro....your days are probably numbered, and yes, you have been in the hot seat and it was well deserved (although covered up by our former boss).

Oh you hurt my feelings tough guy calling me names like that. My days are numbered????? Hows that please let me in on it since you know so much. May I suggest some psychiatric help for your pathetic arse. You have proved me right you are to much of a coward to contact me by your own admission. Yes I am doing this to piss you off seems to be working. Loser

By the way I am retired Jack Ass so please let me know how my days are numbered?? Y

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast