Can not hide the sun with one finger...

Unregistered

Can not hide the sun with one finger...

Justice was finally served! Mr. Jose Ernesto Mejia-Reigada: political activist, dancer, humanitarian, is found innocent!

Jose let me just say that once again your overwhelming sense of charity, your talent for dance, and your fashion sense make you a prime candidate for political office. If it wasn't for your lamentable detention and arrest at the hands of law enforcement, one could easily see you fondling a gavel at a City of Sweetwater Commission Meeting. Jose, I want you to know how I, a humble public servant, look forward to your candid e-mails and your live performances at the commission meetings. I, as one who stands in awe of you, want you to know how grateful I am for the endless hours of entertainment that you have provided to all of us. I know there are people in the City that watch you address the commission and use words like: blundering idiot, fool, moron, nitwit, twit, cretin, dork, dunce, ignoramus, imbecile, muttonhead, nincompoop, ninny and simpleton to describe you but I want you to know that I know the truth. I sir, see you as an artist in the true sense of the word, and like the clowns of the past who entertained and captivated audiences everywhere at the risk of loosing all public respect, you Sir are something to wonder at. Like an entertainer in a time of war, you risk your life and help the troops get through one more day in the trenches! I know you want no credit for everything you do for others and would probably prefer to be in the privacy of a public bathroom being peered at through a glory hole while you flap your boneless arms to "I will survive" or gyrating your flexible hips at a senior citizen gay club to the sound of Macarena but instead you just keep boring us to death with you predictable and repetitive behavior. Mr. Jose Ernesto Mejia-Reigada!, I could go on for hours and clearly so can you but I just want you to know that your sacrifice has not gone unnoticed, you sir are a true soldier, You sir are a true patriot who wages a war on boredom for us all. Jose, Your generosity, tenacity and sense of humor are without end, “Hasta cuando is right!”. When you asked the arresting officer that recently put you in jail, if you could smoke the last of the marijuana cigarette in your possession before being arrested, you gained the respect of all those who fight to unwind through the use of illegal drugs after work. Please don't miss interpret me, I'm not saying you work or have acceptable levels of testosterone in your body, what I'm saying is “thank you”, a simple and humble salsa dancer, who’s uncle Hector Reigada still holds the state record for dropping soap in the shower within state funded correctional facilities, needs to wake up and value himself a bit more. Following the great Mejia/Reigada family tradition, and much like your mother during the time of her unfortunate pregnancy, Mr. Mejia you continue to be used and abused by people whom you assume have made a commitment to you only to in the end find that you have contracted genital warts. Mr. Mejia you are like a bowling ball that gets picked up fingered and thrown in an alley. All I am asking is that you choose wisely when it comes to surrendering your self to others. The people you have aligned yourself with now, will never forget the endless winning and pouting every time you got up at a commission meeting. The people you once called corrupt are now the ones using your childish temper tantrums to annoy and bore City of Sweetwater residents. Jose you are like an unsocialized horny schoolgirl who has not learned how to say no and whose dress has been torn during prom by a fabricated sexual assailant. You are a common streetwalker who wants revenge on a John for lack of payment. I know that much like your first time, losing the election was painful to you but I’m sure the women in your family, who now ask for 50% upfront, can talk you through this crisis and show you the light at the end of the “tunnel”. Mr. Mejia, You are like an incredibly inexperienced under age floozy that really wanted sex but is now unwilling to go home to her parents and tell the truth about what happened. The difference between you and a prostitute is that the prostitute gets paid for what she does. Jose while you continue to put yourself out there like this, people will always use and abuse you, I hope you’re at least using protection and listening to your mother’s advice when she tells you not to use the same condom twice, this is how you came into the world. Jose, I am asking you to please have a little self-respect, dress better, and just like your sister, who is more of a man than you will ever be, grow some balls and take responsibility for your smutty behavior. Please give your probation officer my best and let your friends on the Sweetwater Commission know that you accept food stamps for services.

Unregistered

Back to the top!

This is a classic!