Where did everyone go? - Page 42
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Re: Where did everyone go?

Quote Originally Posted by alreadybeenthere
    Moderator how long will this be allowed to go on. 409 posts of garbage, which has nothing to do with Zephyrhills Police. Name calling and character trashing. This whole thing has gone on too long. Over 3 years of this on the board. Can't you ban ALL that is involved FOREVER ? I just had to speak up. It would be nice to see something upbeat given the negativity usually associated with ZPD. Thanks for your consideration.
    This has all been created because some psychotic woman got dumped by some dude in an adulterous relationship. She can't move on...he doesnt have anything to say abt it. Leave this site to the people of ZH's, the leo's and other first responders. So juvenile.

As long as Tanya feels the need to screw with J, K and others on this site, I will tell the whole truth about that relationship. It's going to get ugly. I just want her to leave others alone. She can't be trusted. She is like a walking Cyborg wired to lie and deceive.

Tanya, you screw people over. As far as I can tell, after reading the TOU, there is no moderator here. I've read all of the other threads on the other pages. You've told your life story and lied about what went down with you and him. I had to listen to the crying, hysteria etc, and true to form, you tried to screw me over.

I will tell YOUR story, YOUR lies, and I will stalk you on FB etc like you do him. I have made notes all the way back to the 90's. You disgust me. I'm about to unleash on you.

Please do tell who you are. She has only told a few friends that she and him were actually talking and none of them were you. So you are lying. We will continue to defend her as long as you keep posting about her.

We were not going to reply to the above two posts since they were not derogatory in nature, except the juvenile part, until you started up again.

You cannot stock her on fb as you do not have access and only her closest friends do and you are not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Please do tell who you are. She has only told a few friends that she and him were actually talking and none of them were you. So you are lying. We will continue to defend her as long as you keep posting about her.

We were not going to reply to the above two posts since they were not derogatory in nature, except the juvenile part, until you started up again.

You cannot stock her on fb as you do not have access and only her closest friends do and you are not one of them.
    You're closest friends (few) well one gave it all up. She is sick of you too. I'll give you a chance to come clean. If you don't, I'll spray you naked with a firehose. The "queenie" has lost her clothes. BTW funny how you registered to try and gain more clout. You don't want your personal lies etc posted on here the way you do with the S's. You are a liar, and backstabber. I'm sure all of your audience has figured you out.

You're so full of it. You are not a friend of hers that she confided in, this I guarantee. You know nothing but the crap you are going to make up. BTW, no one registered for anything, just another lie you are making up.

Go ahead and spray, they will be nothing more than lies you made up. You don't know her. So spray away. We can't wait :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You're so full of it. You are not a friend of hers that she confided in, this I guarantee. You know nothing but the crap you are going to make up. BTW, no one registered for anything, just another lie you are making up.

Go ahead and spray, they will be nothing more than lies you made up. You don't know her. So spray away. We can't wait :devil:
    "Her" hahahaha Psyco ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Joe :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh Joe. T Y "she thought she got away w/ so much lol

Kiss all of our asses, Tanya. If we want you too. Maybe if you cut down on the paint on your face. SLUT. No more. I've been told you couldn't catch a guy w/ a steak dinner at Shula's. Bill and tip (if you give one) on you if you think you're going to get ****ed afterwords. NOT!!!!! You backstabbing *****. oooooooooohhhhhh joe :roll:

There is something really wrong with you. I don't know a Joe. What the heck is Shula's?

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142