At a boy - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: At a boy

Re: At a boy

One can post over and over a message of circles, one can observe a play involving characters that is other than observed, those who think they have all the answers may really only being talking to themselves, and thus they never go anywhere because they truly only go in circles.

If you had the true answers you would be other than what you are and if you know how to play the game you would also be in where you they are.

Be safe and out there and maybe the writings of a few will lay out a book of fiction that many read and find it to be really a comedy.

Wink Wink

:snicker: :snicker: Dear Guest: it is very clear that you do not know the whole story behind the so called termination. Maybe when someone is terminated you should ask to see her (oops)their file maybe then you won't be so quick to judge. That one was a real tool.
    As for having more people like Sgt. Skittles and his band of merry men, think about what you and Jack Daniels just said. Not really a smart statement sir. Solid ground they stand on. Bull crap. You people are disgusting juvenile idiots. You all need to grow up. If I was number I would ..... Well never mind......read between the lines candy man and your merry band of men. Out! Still mad cause your not in CID anymore ? :evil: :evil: :roll: :lol: :devil:

Sgt. Skittles and his people have integrity. They don't engage in politics and ass kissing, they do Police Work. He has loyal followers because he's a leader, not some political beast who rolls with the tide and kisses the ass of who's in charge at the time. The man is a friend who covered my ass more than once and I did the same for him. It's easy in Law Enforcement to take the High Road and endorse who's in charge at the moment, but much harder to stand behind your beliefs in the face of what you believe is wrong,

Quote Originally Posted by NPRBLUE
    Sgt. Skittles and his people have integrity. They don't engage in politics and ass kissing, they do Police Work. He has loyal followers because he's a leader, not some political beast who rolls with the tide and kisses the ass of who's in charge at the time. The man is a friend who covered my ass more than once and I did the same for him. It's easy in Law Enforcement to take the High Road and endorse who's in charge at the moment, but much harder to stand behind your beliefs in the face of what you believe is wrong,

FINALLY, someone who is RIGHT and GETS IT!!!! BRAVO...I could not have said it better myself.

WOW!!!!! Sgt. Skittles has integrity. :lol: Integrity is defined as the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness. Lying, cheating, forging, being a total embarrassment to the badge, uniform and profession. To disgrace your own face is one thing. To disgrace your family and police department is just a shame. Why step down from responsibilities? Too much work for you, not used to doing the work yourself, no Tampa female officer here to do the work for you like she did your college degree work. :snicker: Yes we all know. :shock: Do everyone a favor. You know what to do. See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I can not believe this guy actually has "people". From what I was told, candies friends are jumping ship much like the scarlet fever scare back in the day. Out numbered and out gunned.

Hey moderator/monitor, why delete great posts pertaining to Sgt. Skittles. Truth hurts. loyal followers are upset with him but, have no balls to step. He only does for himself. When a brother needs a brother to help move, you can't get a hold of him. He does not text back and does not call you back. He takes advantage and shows no appreciation. Loyal followers - don't follow, he will only bring you down with him as he has already done. Unicorn boy - there is no hope for you. Your a clown. Hang it up. Have another drink cause you look like "JABA THE HUT". :snicker: :snicker:

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Hummingbird, As I said in a previous post if I get a complaint of a violation of a post it will be reviewed. If it is a violation of the terms it will be edited or deleted. Again I have to remain neutral on these posts. Some I agree with and some I don't. I have not reviewed or changed any of the posts prior to becoming MOD 690. I'm just doing what is expected of the Moderator. :cop:

Dear Hummingbird,

Gifts of friendship are rare in this day and age and in this department. Valued friends are hard to come by. These words mean nothing to you for you have traded your soul for those as such the likes of BIG, LITTLE, and the many who have changed. Pick on the moderator for he/she is doing their job with indifference something you know nothing of. Maybe one day you will see. I think not though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123