At a boy - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: At a boy

Re: At a boy

Truth of the matter is NPR pd is less than ..professional.All ass clowns and dogs for the City Manager.Sit! PLAY! Roll over! FETCH! That your good at.

I love how one individual lumps everyone into one big batch, really? One must be a professional before they can judge the ability of others, that would start with not posting crap like this one this page. Not all of us are bad guys, we work hard and do our best, but I understand you might feel differently because you have a star instead of a badge and that the requirements are so different. Hey brother be safe and enjoy your little world that you are the king in.

DEAR NPRPD,
    THANKS FOR TAKING THAT HUGE WALKING LIABILITY OFF OF OUR HANDS. WE HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS TO WORRY ABOUT.
    SINCERELY,
    PRPD

P.S...... NO REFUNDS

I read your comments, I have watched you work, and I have seen you sleep in your cars. I have seen your lack of profesionalism ,the skulduggery , startring with YOUR SHOT CALLERS.Karma, she is a mean one. Ass clowns the lot of you , embarrasment to a badge. You will fall, there will be indicmentsfor miss use of power, civil rights violations , felonious acts while in uniform, and evidence tampering. You cant hide it forever .

As I sit and read the elaborate messages you post, I can only be ashamed of once being known as your blue brother. I ask, when is Big and Little going to take control and fix the issues at your PD? When will they stop being afraid of those who bring shame? "Big" has a bark which is much louder than his bite. He speaks a good game but, shows no action. Little is too busy typing on his cell phone to even realize what is going on around him. Certain supervisors and officers make a mockery of the police department while the admin sits, watches and speaks of it but, leaves it as it is. My question is If you have a QUARTER BACK who cannot complete a pass (who is not leading, causing issues within), who is continuously throwing interceptions or fumbling , who can not scramble and throws it out of bounds then why not bench/release him and pick up a free agent. Pull down your pants, make sure you have a set and DO SOMETHING! If you love your PD then step up. :evil:

Well hello Spite. I must congratulate you on being a former blue brother. Former is the key word.... I do agree that some things need to change however, it takes time to fix the mess that was left by the former admin. I do agree Little does nothing but txt,talk,txt and leave the building. He truly defines R.O.D. He should go. His departments are in constant chaotic, dispatch is all about the gossip, records is mess, must I go on?? Big is at least trying. Works long hours, I can tell you are wrong about his bite. I still have the teeth marks to show you. I wouldn't cross him or test Spites theory. Let's start on the right foot in 2014.

I agree with Happy. You can see that 1,2,3, are done with the b.s. I would be very careful little malcontent minions. It seems to me that a small few of you are flashing red on the LED grid in missile lock pending smooth trigger pull. Pull up and fly right or EJECT ! Monitor the Hobbit that is lurking from behind the darkness of the drama room. It will rear its ugly head from behind corners and places where it typically should not be. Those who choose to hold the PD down and ride the coat tails of negativity, you to will be replaced. I heard changes are being made for the good not to punish. You few that are in limbo with who your friends are or thought were ........................... Did you figure it out yet???? It's not the rubik's cube. It was on the chalk board the whole time. I was once blind, but now I see. Be done and let Admin do what they have to.

To: Big and Little

We have seen admins in the past destroy the morale of the patrol division because we know the morale in CID is splendid at all times. But what the two of you have done is repulsive that cannot be apologized for at any consolation. What were you thinking. The only good thing you have done over the past week is get rid of your walking lawsuit. The other termination was more than likely uncalled for and a payback for some untold tale. The bickering between the two LT's is unparalleled in the history of this agency and is causing the turmoil. So who is really running the show. Puppets with no puppet master. Positions now and future will be given to those with the biggest lips. Donate to a failed campaign and one will reap the rewards of false power. Soon to be administrators are in training. YES MEN to the rescue. We need more of them. Others write on here about Sgt Skittles and his band of merry men, well these are the ones who are solid and will not quiver when the ground shakes underneath them. Big and Little will have that problem the rest of their lives because their knees are weak and their hearts are dull. Excuse me I have to leave the building to make a call and text, give me a second. POWER is an illusion to those who feel they must have it to lead men. The power that has been wielded in front of these by the big Kahuna is a joke just like his own might. The main man here does not care about anything other than getting his picture in the paper and meeting with the city powers who are really in control. Take their pension and you can be the front man for a dysfunctional department. Just stand by as usual. Someone spoke of Big's bite that they still have the marks on them you must be referring to the time that you did not bring him the right coffee from D &D. BAD BOY don't do that again. Big has always talked a good game in matters of importance but has failed to do any of those things. What else is new. Nothing here will ever change. Hey xxxxxx why don't you file a complaint to FDLE for a certain chief interfering with a DUI investigation. Oh wait that's not your style. But behind closed doors you say a lot. But wait we will save that for another rainy day.
    We need more YES MEN to the rescue. 8) 8)
    :devil: :devil: :devil:

Did anyone see my unicorn???

There is an odd thing about power, the more powerful you are the less you need to tell people about it. We all know by experience that the more people need to talk about themselves, the less secure they are. Imagine for a moment, then, the immense majesty of a God so secure in his power that he is willing to be born to poor parents in a drafty barn: to mingle with the dirty, flawed human beings, and ultimately to be mocked, scorned and publicly executed.
    We often forgot just how much dignity Jesus could have claimed. As the ruler of the universe, he would have been justified in commanding humanity to afford him proper respect. Yet the Lord of creation humbled himself. WHY then do WE cling to dignity when our all-powerful God never asked for fanfare ?
    Respect who you need to respect. If not the man/women in that uniform, then respect the uniform. Let go of the past Guest, if you continue, statistically,you will most likely not make your 20.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast