At a boy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: At a boy

At a boy

Id like to give a shout out to big DV. No wonder your back is hurting, youve been carrying this department for months. The city has gone bananas the past 2 weeks without our agency DRE/DUI/Marine/K9/Bike unit. Your leadership skills are greatly misse4d. Get better soon buddy.

Re: At a boy

:devil: Wow, I was just told what that sign means, you know the one that reads YOUR WIFE KNOWS!!!!!! Did they get that one right with Mr. moral builder/tribal warrior. Is the sign talking about the handcuff key being given to a staff member of a hospital or the stairwell at a local hospital or the parents residence within city jurisdiction, ETC., ETC., ETC., ETC., ETC. Shall I go on? Too bad our fearless Sergeant would rather betray on duty than focus more on DRE/DUI/Marine/K9/Bike units. I'm guessing the city would be a whole lot safer if he did. Until my return. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:? I know your new here and you think that you have this agency figured out already. Your wrong you will never have it figured out until the day you leave. You know nothing of the past only what is being whispered into your ear by the C.I.D. squad now that your again on light duty. I remember a time you worked for that northern agency and you were down south at a known watering hole in a black patrol car sucking face with the heavenly bar tender. Well I guess you got some counseling for that particular indiscretion. Oh, but wait I'm sure there are the other ones that you never told her about. How do you look yourself in the mirror and call yourself a man. Your just a pathetic blob on this planet. Law enforcement is more than just trying to go to every school on the training cpl's door. Its solid cops sticking together through thick and thin and taking the fight to the street where it belongs. So broke back and sore hand remember that next time you fill out a training request. I know that was a waste of typing because you wont think twice before filling out the form. DRE/DUI/MARINE/K-9/TRAFFIC are things you will never be but keep dreaming. One day they might come true. Go play fetch with your passive alert dog at home and then perform field sobriety tests on same with DRE skill, after time out take him out on your marine boat for some fun in the sun. These are all the tools you say you possess so do them on your own time and dime at home . Enjoy those lunches with the boys from CID and admin. Its funny how you are trying to fit in but are failing miserably, I wonder why... 8) 8) 8)

LOL It so funny you say so much about something you know nothing about. I swore I would never post n this pathetic website but obviously pathetic cop has drawn so much attention to me that I'll respond. But I sure as hell will never hide behind a fake name. I would like to say first off if you have something to say to me, say it to me to my face and act like a man. Why run scared behind fake names on a website. Most of you so called cops that post on here were probably still wearing diapers getting your ass smacked by your daddy when I first started in law-enforcement. You my brother have no idea what to true brother and is about yet you try to call it like you do. A true brother would never get on the website and try to slander their fellow officers. No matter how much you dislike me or I dislike you you are still my brother and I would die for you. That's what it is truly about. So I hope you're proud that you can hide behind a fake name and talk so much crap about your brothers. Because I am not the first one who you've talked about. So if you still have such a problem with me come talk to me and we could settle this old-school if you know what that means.

Don
    That's right I don't hide or talk in any code I'm upfront and direct to the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Dv yup it's me
    LOL It so funny you say so much about something you know nothing about. I swore I would never post n this pathetic website but obviously pathetic cop has drawn so much attention to me that I'll respond. But I sure as hell will never hide behind a fake name. I would like to say first off if you have something to say to me, say it to me to my face and act like a man. Why run scared behind fake names on a website. Most of you so called cops that post on here were probably still wearing diapers getting your ass smacked by your daddy when I first started in law-enforcement. You my brother have no idea what to true brother and is about yet you try to call it like you do. A true brother would never get on the website and try to slander their fellow officers. No matter how much you dislike me or I dislike you you are still my brother and I would die for you. That's what it is truly about. So I hope you're proud that you can hide behind a fake name and talk so much crap about your brothers. Because I am not the first one who you've talked about. So if you still have such a problem with me come talk to me and we could settle this old-school if you know what that means.

Don
    That's right I don't hide or talk in any code I'm upfront and direct to the point.

Yea right....you post your name now Don V...how about earlier....YEEHAW....piss off you LOSER!!! No one likes you and can stand your showboating. You are so full of yourself for such a so-so cop. Get over yourself and FYI you couldn't do OLD SCHOOL on anyone....ever. Just keep playing cop and go home. No one is interested.

Hey Don, go ahead a take a bite of this Cat Shit Sandwich. First off, it WAS said to your face, several times by several different people, including the Sgt. that your bashing, which by the way, has EARNED the respect of the Troops, which is something YOU will never have, because we "Patrol ****s" see right through you !
    Your "Shady" and we all see it, with the exception of the Admin. I keep waiting to hear a loud "Pop" when the suction lets loose of the bald head and it finally comes out of his, wait a minute, I got off track. Who did your background check anyway ? A Google Search of your name showed me enough reasons why you should've never been hired in the first place ! Does falsifying police reports or excessive use of force sound fami-liar ? I know it's just a matter of time until your exposed and our department will get another black eye in the media. I can't wait to see your booking photo. Give us a little wink :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Dv yup it's me
    Most of you so called cops that post on here were probably still wearing diapers getting your ass smacked by your daddy when I first started in law-enforcement.
    http://cops.heraldtribune.com/Find?Orde ... ame&page=4

Type in an officers name and it shows you where he worked and for how long. Interesting.

[quote=ServingSince96?][quote="Dv yup it's me":1w33g3vb] Most of you so called cops that post on here were probably still wearing diapers getting your ass smacked by your daddy when I first started in law-enforcement. [/quote]

[url="http://cops.heraldtribune.com/Find?Order=LastName&page=4"]http://cops.heraldtribune.com/Find?Orde ... ame&page=4[/url]

Type in an officers name and it shows you where he worked and for how long. Interesting.[/quote:1w33g3vb]

Too bad the website doesn't show the problems he had at Pasco. You would see the real reason he left.

But it is OK DV, some of us still remember what you did, because we really WERE working while you were in diapers. Big fat diapers.

Well well, the back stabbers are at it again. So I will say this: truth hurts just ask the female TPD officer. moral would be better if you all stopped trying to convince yourself that tribal boy is great. He/she that's follows is a fool. CID and admin need to work more and eat less. Enough said..... Carry on children...

Karma has a way of rearing it's ugly head doesn't it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast