25 and out - Page 41
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: 25 and out

Re: 25 and out

[quote=Guest][quote=Guest][quote=Gootch][quote=Guest][quote=Guest][quote="Guest":32kf8mt6][quote="Balls Mahoney":32kf8mt6][quote="Guest":32kf8mt6][quote="Yep":32kf8mt6]Yep! Just because they locked up some dude for a nickel bag got them believe they took out a cartel member. " I got to go to court with my side arm when I retire from this meaningless job"! [/quote] wow, this community service job is meaningless to you. Maybe the retiree needs to carry a gun for all the corrupt criminal cops that I see getting arrested. Talk about how did YOU pass a psych for this job. You deputies show your poor attitude every day on this website which is why the public will never back you when the republicans take away your meaningless pension that you didn't earn for this meaningless job.[/quote]

Maybe you need to get his meaningless balls out of your meaningless mouth?[/quote] And when you don't have an intelligent argument you rely on sexual insults. Weak dude, very weak.[/quote]

Ok, Mr Asskisser. You are not Arnold Schwarzenegger in Sabotage. Dream on, douche.[/quote] Name calling? Again weak response when you lack intelligent argument. Never happens right? [url="http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2014-02-11/news/chi-at-least-2-wounded-in-separate-south-side-shootings-20140210_1_sergeant-fires-surveillance-video-gunman"]http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2014 ... deo-gunman[/url]

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli ... p-n1469380

As 85-year-old Sister Mary Morgan was walking across the parking lot of the St. Titus Church around 11:30 that Friday AM, an 18-year-old male walked up behind her. He asked if she needed help. She thanked him, but said no. At that point he exposed himself to her and she began to walk away. Then he attacked and raped her so violently she went into the hospital with a broken jaw.

A 23-year-old male had just been released from prison when he sexually attacked an ex - girlfriend, then killed her twin sister. After these crimes he drove to the Grace Episcopal Church and committed suicide in their parking lot.

As a 68-year-old man was opening up St. Gabriel's Church about 6:15 AM, he was attacked by a 44-year-old-man. The attacker hit the older man twice with a golf club and then struck his car several more times. Police arrested the perpetrator who then punched a jailer so hard the jailer was taken to the hospital.
    69-year-old Claude Burdette was preparing breakfast at about 05:00 AM in the Family Life Center of the Flint Groves Baptist Church. Someone knocked on the back door, and when he opened it he was forced outside by two hooded men with guns. The men demanded his wallet, but it was inside the building (the door had shut and locked behind Burdette). When co-worker Tony Patterson showed up, they forced both men into a vehicle and forced them to withdraw funds from an ATM before eventually releasing them

Yeah you're right, who needs a gun off duty, you gonna sell yours after you retire? No need for one. It is sooo safe. Who needs stand your ground law either. Just tell the burglars robbers to leave. [/quote:32kf8mt6]

All of these victim were retired cops?[/quote:32kf8mt6]

It appears that's what they want us to believe to satisfy their argument. Sickos[/quote:32kf8mt6] I think you are missing the point. The point as I see that post is that carrying off duty or in retirement might save your life as the world appears to be a dangerous place. It is not about keeping the cop identity; it is about being prepared when the monster strikes. If a man can beat and rape a nun on a church campus then who really is safe. It is not only about retired cops carrying, it is about all persons having the right to carry so that one of these horrible things does not happen to them. Do you see something wrong with that?[/quote:32kf8mt6]

Shut up with your stupid argument. If you were ever a leo you know this. Just shut up you make no sense. Please retire if you have 25 or more. We are sick and tired of hearing your nonsense.

I bet I can out shoot you.

I agree 100%! This guy sounds like a total tubesteak! He goes from the original argument about some retired cop who is scared senseless to walk into a courtroom, so he can testify about his long ago big time arrest on some homeless dude with a shopping cart, to a story about some musty old 85 year old penguin nun who ran into some unfortunate luck and was tragically assaulted.

Give it a rest, and go back to watching Dork Dynasty!

[quote=Guest][quote=Guest][quote=Guest][quote=Gootch][quote=Guest][quote="Guest":2rcopvqp][quote="Guest":2rcopvqp][quote="Balls Mahoney":2rcopvqp][quote="Guest":2rcopvqp][quote="Yep":2rcopvqp]Yep! Just because they locked up some dude for a nickel bag got them believe they took out a cartel member. " I got to go to court with my side arm when I retire from this meaningless job"! [/quote] wow, this community service job is meaningless to you. Maybe the retiree needs to carry a gun for all the corrupt criminal cops that I see getting arrested. Talk about how did YOU pass a psych for this job. You deputies show your poor attitude every day on this website which is why the public will never back you when the republicans take away your meaningless pension that you didn't earn for this meaningless job.[/quote]

Maybe you need to get his meaningless balls out of your meaningless mouth?[/quote] And when you don't have an intelligent argument you rely on sexual insults. Weak dude, very weak.[/quote]

Ok, Mr Asskisser. You are not Arnold Schwarzenegger in Sabotage. Dream on, douche.[/quote] Name calling? Again weak response when you lack intelligent argument. Never happens right? [url="http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2014-02-11/news/chi-at-least-2-wounded-in-separate-south-side-shootings-20140210_1_sergeant-fires-surveillance-video-gunman"]http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2014 ... deo-gunman[/url]

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli ... p-n1469380

As 85-year-old Sister Mary Morgan was walking across the parking lot of the St. Titus Church around 11:30 that Friday AM, an 18-year-old male walked up behind her. He asked if she needed help. She thanked him, but said no. At that point he exposed himself to her and she began to walk away. Then he attacked and raped her so violently she went into the hospital with a broken jaw.

A 23-year-old male had just been released from prison when he sexually attacked an ex - girlfriend, then killed her twin sister. After these crimes he drove to the Grace Episcopal Church and committed suicide in their parking lot.

As a 68-year-old man was opening up St. Gabriel's Church about 6:15 AM, he was attacked by a 44-year-old-man. The attacker hit the older man twice with a golf club and then struck his car several more times. Police arrested the perpetrator who then punched a jailer so hard the jailer was taken to the hospital.
    69-year-old Claude Burdette was preparing breakfast at about 05:00 AM in the Family Life Center of the Flint Groves Baptist Church. Someone knocked on the back door, and when he opened it he was forced outside by two hooded men with guns. The men demanded his wallet, but it was inside the building (the door had shut and locked behind Burdette). When co-worker Tony Patterson showed up, they forced both men into a vehicle and forced them to withdraw funds from an ATM before eventually releasing them

Yeah you're right, who needs a gun off duty, you gonna sell yours after you retire? No need for one. It is sooo safe. Who needs stand your ground law either. Just tell the burglars robbers to leave. [/quote:2rcopvqp]

All of these victim were retired cops?[/quote:2rcopvqp]

It appears that's what they want us to believe to satisfy their argument. Sickos[/quote:2rcopvqp] I think you are missing the point. The point as I see that post is that carrying off duty or in retirement might save your life as the world appears to be a dangerous place. It is not about keeping the cop identity; it is about being prepared when the monster strikes. If a man can beat and rape a nun on a church campus then who really is safe. It is not only about retired cops carrying, it is about all persons having the right to carry so that one of these horrible things does not happen to them. Do you see something wrong with that?[/quote:2rcopvqp]

Shut up with your stupid argument. If you were ever a leo you know this. Just shut up you make no sense. Please retire if you have 25 or more. We are sick and tired of hearing your nonsense.[/quote:2rcopvqp] Again insults, instead of addressing the argument with intelligence. If you don't feel like carrying in retirement then don't. But retired Leo's carrying have enough value that the Fed's enacted a law to allow them to carry on planes if they qualify once a year, so Other people who are more experienced in deterring crime than you are, have determined that carrying in retirement is a good thing. And over 1 million CCW permit holders also feel a need to carry. SO are you going to bash them too. You don't like the 2nd amendment? You must feel very small right now.

Why do you do 25 and out?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Moran
    I agree 100%! This guy sounds like a total tubesteak! He goes from the original argument about some retired cop who is scared senseless to walk into a courtroom, so he can testify about his long ago big time arrest on some homeless dude with a shopping cart, to a story about some musty old 85 year old penguin nun who ran into some unfortunate luck and was tragically assaulted.

Give it a rest, and go back to watching Dork Dynasty!
    You sure do make a lot of assumptions. Do you base your assumptions on what other's careers have been based on your own? Maybe that is the problem. Not everyone just sit's around in car under a tree their whole career. Some people have actually broken up criminal organizations, put away big time gang leaders. Yes I know that that does not happen much anymore but it does happen and for you to disparage someone who dedicated their career to doing so does not say anything bad about them, it does say something bad about you. The world is bigger and more complicated than your little district. Maybe that is why you do not understand why a conceal carry issue is a legitimate question worthy of being answered without juvenile verbal attacks.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041