ghosts - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ghosts

Re: ghosts

Always reciting his made up self per claimed resume. Post under your name Timmy we don't want anybody confusing you guest post as a follower. Always poking at grammar, that's the sign of a person with low self esteem, who deep down knows he is nothing more the a scared fraud. Trying to elevate himself by trying to show he is superior. Poor little scared and sad little Timmy. Go back to the safety of your silly blog

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Timmy
    Always reciting his made up self per claimed resume no, that would be Mann..... Post under your name Timmy we don't want anybody confusing you guest post as a follower. Always poking at grammar, that's the sign of a person with low self esteem as opposed to the illiterate....? I don't see the correlation of using correct grammar and self-esteem.....:lol: , who deep down knows he is nothing more the a scared fraud no, that would be Mann's ex-BFF :snicker: . Trying to elevate himself by trying to show he is superior. Poor little scared and sad little Timmy. Go back to the safety of your silly blog

Again, poor little sad Timmy...you just proved my point

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Poor Timmy
    Always reciting his made up self per claimed resume no, that would be Mann..... Post under your name Timmy we don't want anybody confusing you guest post as a follower. Always poking at grammar, that's the sign of a person with low self esteem as opposed to the illiterate....? I don't see the correlation of using correct grammar and self-esteem.....:lol: , who deep down knows he is nothing more the a scared fraud no, that would be Mann's ex-BFF :snicker: . Trying to elevate himself by trying to show he is superior. Poor little scared and sad little Timmy. Go back to the safety of your silly blog
    Dear man boy Timmy

You know the only time I every heard the Chief tell us about his past was at the very first general assembly meeting he had when he started. I remember him say he had 30 plus years in law enforcement and held a few high level position, but I don't recall him say he never had a real J.O.B. was an alcoholic, drug abuser, wife or girl friend beater, stalker and I certainly don't remember him stating he was Baker Acted.

Hmm that sounds familiar must be somebody else's impressive resume. Now who could that be?

[quote=Fact checker]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "Poor Timmy":27xghjkm
    Dear man boy Timmy

You know the only time I every heard the Chief tell us about his past was at the very first general assembly meeting he had when he started. I remember him say he had 30 plus years in law enforcement and held a few high level position, but I don't recall him say he never had a real J.O.B. was an alcoholic, drug abuser, wife or girl friend beater, stalker and I certainly don't remember him stating he was Baker Acted.

Hmm that sounds familiar must be somebody else's impressive resume. Now who could that be?[/quote:27xghjkm]

:cop:

Exclamation Re: ghosts

As Poltergeist' Exorcist Zelda Rubinstein (RIP) say in the movie "This house [blog] is clean."

http://www.myactsofsedition.com/2013/11 ... her-blogs/

HOWEVER:

DO NOT EVER trust Timothy "Chaz" Stevens to keep his "promise" of staying off (or commenting on) other blogs, especially this one. As those of you have experience with men with a history of Domestic Violence know: Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. His OCD-like ways will get the best of him. Always has. Always will.

For now, this ghost has been exorcised!!!

CYBER-BULLY'S SECRET IDENTITY: CYBER-MONSTER SLAYER :lol:

I know you watched the entire movie, and when the old woman says the house is clear, it actually wasn't. Not sure why you want to continue to misappropriate your loyalty. After he's gone, who are you going to be left with? Your obviously fake enthusiasm for people who have done so much to hurt others are quite transparent, so the only one you are fooling is yourself. You'd like to push that t.v. out of the hotel room like coach did, but it seems like you are awfully comfortable catering to the remaining ghosts instead. Loyalty and integrity, roll tide, or chicken wings for all. Its all the same to you.

P.S.

Keep holding Chaz accountable for a sin in the past while you give your bosses passes over and over again. Chaz didn't swear an oath, the cops did. Chaz is a citizen, and therefore is not held to the higher standard that LEOs do.

Would anyone at CCPD qualify for this website?

Yeah, Sad to be so ugly, desperate, and dirty that you cant find anywhere else to get laid

When will you ever learn?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast