Step Right Up and Name the New Command Staff - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Step Right Up and Name the New Command Staff

[quote=Guest][quote="GuestRon "my prostate is too big" beukers .[/quote]

His prostate isn't to big, he's just a big d**k

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Well it's no secret who this author is. The only person who would stand up for super duper is super duper himself. So, nice try
    Nope sorry nice try back at you. So how long do you want to keep this back and forth going. :devil:

Director Larry Farragher

U want us to stand up together and watch out for each other but yet we got people like Ron "my prostate is too big" beukers running around trying to jam up officers just because they stand up to him and call him out on the fraud he truly is.
    wow way too f%&k up a productive helpful comment made above... let me guess- Hernandez or Dorazio himself? well that or someone even more childish. wow how creative making those reports with those names, original. so what happens if someone else had caught it? cause acting like an idiot on a police force only goes so far until someone who actually takes the job seriously comes along. are you clever enough to bash someone without serious medical issues? seriously pathetic on your part.

and no this isnt "super duper himself" by the way. i think if any of you actually know him, he would post as himself. here is a shocker for you- other than the few childish HBPD cops who spend their nights online on here bashing other cops like children.... there ARE people who dont hate D15. did i mention, pathetic?

I guess it's safe to assume who the author may be regarding this post. The choices are obvious. By the way, I heard he had cancer not an enlarged prostate so my hats off to you for dragging in his medical condition as a means to be slanderous. Oh and by the way how do you figure that Buekers was jamming officers up. Nobody forced Hernandez or Dorazio to write the stuff they did. May be if they were smarter and did what they were suppose to they wouldn't have caused all their problems. Regardless lowering yourself to using his medical condition is really unnecessary, what about karma hope nothing comes your way.
    pretty well stated. and yes, he did have pretty serious cancer. and he will always have medical issues from it, and a higher risk of it recurring. from the fact that you few cowards are okay with bringing the guys cancer into your dislike for him speaks volumes about your character. and also to the fact that your not even close to tough enough to go through cancer. if you knew, you wouldnt wish it on anyone. and seriously, karma is a real thing. so keep running your mouths.

you think ron takes this job seriously? its just a pissing contest to him. the man made a bold face lie to get another officer fired, and i know the command staff has his back right now so i know there will be a post to try and refute this. but rumor has it even the suspect said nothing happen that night. and if you really think hernandez and dorazio were the only ones making those contact cards then you're either ignorant or just plain f#cking retarted. hell, jones got a special unit for doing the exact same thing, excpet she was lying about felony arrests, then lied again and said her fto's taught her that. and the only thing you'll get out of anyone is the hypocrite scarpati saying its his fault for not writing her up for it and thats why there wasnt an investigation. hernandez or dorazio were never written up either, but got thrown to IA. so before you start throwing stones, maybe you should get your facts straight. this place is full of double standards and discrimination. if i were hernandez or dorazio i would even sue for it.

i think your missing the main point here... im not here to argue about who did what. the point is, all this sh!t on this site has simply gotten out of hand. this site was not intented as a childish way for some people to come on and vent their anger in the most personal, "cut-throat" manner... while hiding behind a screen. maybe i dont know every single guy writing contact cards like this, so what. thats not what this post was about... it was simply a point, as in no one was maliciously seeking these two guys out. do you think this wouldve happened if they had never pulled that little joke? probably not. and have you ever come to think that the suspect claims nothing happened because, i dunno... maybe he doesnt want to get his ass kicked again for no reason??? what the hell would he gain from making that up...? nothing. thats right.

and let me explain something to you... if you actually took the time to sit down and explain these things you personally have issues with, respectfully, and talk man to man- you might actually come to find that he isnt "Stalin" or an "ogre"... look, if i was him and for years i saw all these horrible things on here- even bringing CANCER into your slander and put-downs... yet i go into roll call and everyone acts like nothing happened, how would you feel? because obviously you know its someone from your team, and if thats not bad enough... they dont have the balls to even say anything about it. they just rant on and on, not giving a damn about anyone else but themselves. if i were him, i wouldnt know who to trust anymore, after all this childish sh!t. then your going to complain about you think he should be nicer to you...? you reap what you sow! have you never heard this? you are supposed to treat others like youd like to be treated... so if your really a big bad upstanding cop who is SO much better than everyone else and never breaks ONE rule, and your SUCH a nicer guy... how come you dont have the character to be the bigger man, and be above it? why dont you all just try, just TRY for ONE WEEK to treat your supervisor the way you want to be treated. see what happens. again, PLEASE dont shoot back with some ron did this ron did that comments, that IS NOT what this is about! this is about growing up, understanding that we may not like everyone we work with. or maybe, taking a second, and thinking... maybe if the guy is uptight, maybe he is going through a lot. maybe instead of bashing him online with hatred, you be understanding and try and help. then you just might find, that he IS a human being after all! i promise you- if you wrote this sh!t about me, and i had an idea who you were.... i dont think i would take much liking to you. is that a fair statement? so, that means what? well, you dont like me, but now because you said NOTHING to me and act ok to my face- but go on here, hiding and bashing... i dont like you very much! now we have an issue! i dont care HOW nice of a guy someone is. you treat them like this, they are not going to respect you! plain and simple. lastly, like i said, i dont want to argue with you all because you "know more than me" about the dumb sh!t going on.... plain and simple- you dont like ron, we get it. move on. find something else to talk about. no one gains anything by you going on and on with the belittling jokes, and the very very low blows... hey, you think somebody showed misconduct? who and how? does that mean you need to try and say as many mean and awful things about them as possible....? lets see.... NO. cops are supposed to, key word, supposed to be professional in all manners, as you are to lead by example. how do you think all this looks to the public? it makes us look like a bunch of childish, immature, half-ass cops! so cut the sh!t already!!! go over to your buddies house and blab all you want about your man crush thats mean to you. thats what normal immature people do. stop posting it anonymously online! we are not in high school, we are not cheerleaders.

You obviously had a lot of time on your hands to write all that Crap!

Quote Originally Posted by know your facts
    you think ron takes this job seriously? its just a pissing contest to him. the man made a bold face lie to get another officer fired, and i know the command staff has his back right now so i know there will be a post to try and refute this. but rumor has it even the suspect said nothing happen that night. and if you really think hernandez and dorazio were the only ones making those contact cards then you're either ignorant or just plain f#cking retarted. hell, jones got a special unit for doing the exact same thing, excpet she was lying about felony arrests, then lied again and said her fto's taught her that. and the only thing you'll get out of anyone is the hypocrite scarpati saying its his fault for not writing her up for it and thats why there wasnt an investigation. hernandez or dorazio were never written up either, but got thrown to IA. so before you start throwing stones, maybe you should get your facts straight. this place is full of double standards and discrimination. if i were hernandez or dorazio i would even sue for it.

Hey, nobody lied and nobody got fired. D'orazio is back working and Hernandez is working the front desk because he doesn't know how to treat people with respect. Which is obvious after his last run in with the administration after being sued for civil rights violations against yet another "suspect" taken into custody and losing the case. So the city has to carry yet another six figure pay off. Hernandez is a time bomb waiting to go off and if the city and the police administrators had any common sense they would remove this liability as soon as possible. By the way what the hell is D'orazio and Hernandez going to sue for? "The fact that they don't have any common sense, they committed a several policy violations and were called on it". I think that's called holding people accountable. Maybe you can help them.

Quote Originally Posted by in the know

Hey, nobody lied and nobody got fired. D'orazio is back working and Hernandez is working the front desk because he doesn't know how to treat people with respect. Which is obvious after his last run in with the administration after being sued for civil rights violations against yet another "suspect" taken into custody and losing the case. So the city has to carry yet another six figure pay off. Hernandez is a time bomb waiting to go off and if the city and the police administrators had any common sense they would remove this liability as soon as possible. By the way what the hell is D'orazio and Hernandez going to sue for? "The fact that they don't have any common sense, they committed a several policy violations and were called on it". I think that's called holding people accountable. Maybe you can help them.
    finally someone who actually knows and understands what the hell is going on around here!! i was beginning to think only the few childish name-calling cops were on here hehe :snicker: to answer your question- very GOOD question as to what they could sue for..! how about battered woman syndrome? actually they might have a case there!! :lol:

Why is Honan not on that list

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast