Spelling and grammar tests for recruits & PO's
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Spelling and grammar tests for recruits & PO's

I constantly see spelling and grammar mistakes from many of you Miami High illiterates on this site. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Who taught you how to speak and write , Roque ? Spelling & grammar mistakes, make a lot of you look like total buffoons, like ASS Chief Roque. Get help, or use spell check, your embarrassing all of us with how you , write , speak, and use grammar here, and on the street.

Member LEO Affairs Detective

Re: Spelling and grammar tests for recruits & PO's

Quote Originally Posted by Grammar Cop
    I constantly see spelling and grammar mistakes from many of you Miami High illiterates on this site. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Who taught you how to speak and write , Roque ? Spelling & grammar mistakes, make a lot of you look like total buffoons, like ASS Chief Roque. Get help, or use spell check, your embarrassing all of us with how you , write , speak, and use grammar here, and on the street.
    I believe Grammar Police has tackled this issue. The Commish thinks you should find another way to TROLL. Also, use another screen name, Grammar Police has been on this site for years.

**** that! you get what you pay for. I simply don't give a rats ass. Under pay over worked.

You must really be bored or anal over the grammar use of officers. Why don't you see if YOU can teach an in serves class on this topic. Maybe you can continue to impress some and make new friends by always putting other down.

Quote Originally Posted by guess
    You must really be bored or anal over the grammar use of officers. Why don't you see if YOU can teach an in serves class on this topic. Maybe you can continue to impress some and make new friends by always putting other down.
    What did you expect from a low paying police department a Rocket scientist.

Basic grammar is all this agency will mostly get. City of Miami Police over the pass several years has become a 3rd world police department. Really who cares about an officers grammar I don't. It doesn't reflex on me our my fellow officers if one or a dozen can't write a report on a college level. If you can get the who, what, when, where, and how in a report and it is readable what else do you think is needed? Many people make spelling errors on the commonly use words. I rather work with and next to what you call a GED cop then one who had college and thinks he or she is all that and spend time coming on a general use web site to put others down.

If this bugs you so much STAY the hell off the site and go read a book. Teach your children to follow in your footsteps and treat others like an ass and correct every other word they write down. Me, if we ever road a 2 man unit I would have you write all the reports and do all the paperwork then listen to another minute of how your so smarter and better then the rest of us. Damn child get a life and chill with the put down crap.

Your an OCD ASSHOLE. Get help. Many do not proof read their post and their "auto correct" makes the mistake. Maybe, just maybe if you gt yourself an orgasm now and then, you will remove your head from your rectum.

I make 35 and hour with a GED. I love it, how much money I make writing 17, watch orders, front desk duties, and all the 50% I get out there. I do it all with a big smile and with a GED. Oh forgot to mention, all the cafecitos I get to drink. Why would a person with a master or Dr. Degree come work here? If I had such degrees , I be working for the FEDs wearing a nice suit. Since I have a GED, I must adjust and carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by gED and proud
    I make 35 and hour with a GED. I love it, how much money I make writing 17, watch orders, front desk duties, and all the 50% I get out there. I do it all with a big smile and with a GED. Oh forgot to mention, all the cafecitos I get to drink. Why would a person with a master or Dr. Degree come work here? If I had such degrees , I be working for the FEDs wearing a nice suit. Since I have a GED, I must adjust and carry on.

Well said

He's just pissed that he in all his smartness can't raise above the rank of police officer and struck doing 17's for his whole career. Sad.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast