Duffys
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Duffys

Duffys

Will he ever learn???

Re: Duffys

[quote="BranMannDi"]Will he ever learn???

GET A REAL JOB CHAZ MAY YOU ROT IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT

We all had a great tim at Darrens premotion party. Those who attended but I guess there is a rat in the pack.

First: Some of the recent posters have incredibly bad grammar and spelling issues, which could be rectified with a class at McFatter in Davie. (http://www.mcfattertech.com)
    Second: Whether you like it or not, the chief is here to stay. We as a department need to get over it and move on. Who cares if he was hanging with the troops at Darren's promotional gathering? If he didn't show up, you'd say something about that; so which is it?? You can't have it both ways. And finally: So again, we need to move forward as a department and stop complaining so much. Doesn't it get old for some of you? We're getting more officers and a good 3 year contract. I'd say that's pretty good.

Get a freakin life loser, we all had a great time at Darren promotion party. We had one of the best turnouts ever. The last time I looked it's not illegal to have a drink and contrary what you heard from your RAT, everybody drank responsibly.

I see your still have to come to this site to try and get people to go to your rag site Timmy.

Just so we can clear this up

The previous person posting as "Sampler" = Chaz rat

The rat= sounds like

Quote Originally Posted by BranMannDi
    Will he ever learn???

Please. will she?

Brandi is named over and over and left on the posts.....the alleged rats initials are redacted.......clearly whomever the Mod is has a problem with her. Sorry Brandi. We recognize these assh#les for what they are.

Banned

Talking Re: Duffys

To the above listed poster concerning 'Brandi':

I cleaned this thread up as best/fast as I could, just like the other threads. I do not sit in front of this computer all day, as I have a job and family to tend to. That being said, check the name in the 'Search' box on Coconut Creek's Main page. I think you will find that your statement does not hold much water.

MOD 661

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast