I'll call you and raise you 3%

I'll call you and raise you 3%

Mr president

Is there any truth to the rumor that are support personnel at the Pba office received 3% pay raises while the police officers you represent did not receive a raise from the city for the last 5 years?

Who approved their raise?

Was it voted on by the board and is it in the minutes or did you make the decision on your own?

Re: I'll call you and raise you 3%

Quote Originally Posted by Show me the money
    Mr president

Is there any truth to the rumor that are support personnel at the Pba office received 3% pay raises while the police officers you represent did not receive a raise from the city for the last 5 years?

Was it voted on by the board and is it in the minutes or did you make the decision on your own?
    Dear Show me the money, the yearly budget is presented to the board of directors and in that budget are any proposals for cola increases etc. as part of doing business as the P.B.A. the only way any raises for support personnel at the P.B.A. were/are obtained is through a majority vote by the P.B.A. B.O.D. it is my understanding that the raises are actually considered cola's. Greg knows this, the board knows this. Of those support personnel the highest paid is the P.B.A. attorney. I hope that answers your question/concerns.

Are you saying that staff positions at the PBA received a 3% raise over 5 years or a 3% raise per year for 5 years totaling 15% ?
    Please dont tell me its a 15% raise.

That is not a raise. As we have been arguing all along, this is simply a cost of living adjustment to try to keep up with inflation. Good for them if they got it. It is sad when someone gets something we feel we deserve and we argue why it is absolutely wrong that we don't get it and absolutely wrong that they did. Don't be a hypocrite.

What happened at the Pba meeting today regarding this post ?

Quote Originally Posted by Show me the money
    Mr president

Stop crying you ungrateful $&^%!!! 3% raise or not you make a hll of a lot more than them so stfu and be thankful for what you have!