Congratulations Chip!

Congratulations Chip!

Congratulations Chip DeBlock on your retirement from law enforcement enjoy it my friend you have earned it, thank you for fighting the good fight, all the work that you did on the calendar and making the P.B.A. Golf Tournament the charity event that it has become, your tireless efforts were appreciated.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Re: Congratulations Chip!

Quote Originally Posted by BTDT
    Congratulations Chip DeBlock on your retirement from law enforcement enjoy it my friend you have earned it, thank you for fighting the good fight, all the work that you did on the calendar and making the P.B.A. Golf Tournament the charity event that it has become, your tireless efforts were appreciated.
    Thanks for the nice note! Whew, 30 years flew by and your right...there were challenges along the way. I'm glad I survived without becoming bitter and I look forward to the next chapter of my life. In short, you guys will see me quite a bit on this site and others as we try to take it to the next level. Thanks for your support and I'll try to be a good citizen in the meantime :snicker:

Re: Congratulations Chip!

Congrats Chip. I join the ranks of the retired in 656 calendar days. Cant wait.