Ask Richie about demoting slugs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ask Richie about demoting slugs

Quote Originally Posted by Guest11111
    Just remember the difference between leadership and mico managing. D.M. is all about control NOT leadership. He is a immature child who got "hooked up" because of someone his father knows. Don't worry, KARMA is a ***** D.M. Everyone is waiting.........
    Sorry you failed the promotional exam you hater. I think you should spend more time studying and less time spreading hate on this forum. LOL. Loser .

Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    Just remember the difference between leadership and mico managing. D.M. is all about control NOT leadership. He is a immature child who got "hooked up" because of someone his father knows. Don't worry, KARMA is a ***** D.M. Everyone is waiting.........
    Sorry you failed the promotional exam you hater. I think you should spend more time studying and less time spreading hate on this forum. LOL. Loser .
    Is Micromanagement you retard not Mico managing. Remember what KARMA stands for. KARMA only comes for bad people not for the good ones. Remember the Hialeah crew and that piece of shit of Gula? Well Karma came and took all of them. Be careful Karma doesn't come for you NYPD boy. Se yaaaaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by Toleteinuranus
    Is Micromanagement you retard not Mico managing. Remember what KARMA stands for. KARMA only comes for bad people not for the good ones. Remember the Hialeah crew and that piece of shit of Gula? Well Karma came and took all of them. Be careful Karma doesn't come for you NYPD boy. Se yaaaaaa!
    Hey there "Penis-in-your-Ass" (good name for you), we know who you are, you're one of those blind fools who kissed Ricky Gomez ass, and when he and useless Trigo were finally fired for their illegal doings in the department, people like DM and OS went crazy because they thought they were next, and they should of been. But it's only a matter of time. Guest11111 is so right. Isn't it funny how you mentioned Hialeah and Gulla but you didn't mention Alfaro... God you're so easy to figure out. You kiss their ass, we know you have only been a cop less than 5 years, you know nothing about life and especially police work. You follow some fools who you think will take you places. And they will, but not in a good way. You're right about one thing, KARMA happens to bad people. So we all know it will happen to you and those make believe lieutenants. It will all come crashing down very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by PEPE TOLETE
    Hey there "Penis-in-your-Ass" (good name for you), we know who you are, you're one of those blind fools who kissed Ricky Gomez ass, and when he and useless Trigo were finally fired for their illegal doings in the department, people like DM and OS went crazy because they thought they were next, and they should of been. But it's only a matter of time. Guest11111 is so right. Isn't it funny how you mentioned Hialeah and Gulla but you didn't mention Alfaro... God you're so easy to figure out. You kiss their ass, we know you have only been a cop less than 5 years, you know nothing about life and especially police work. You follow some fools who you think will take you places. And they will, but not in a good way. You're right about one thing, KARMA happens to bad people. So we all know it will happen to you and those make believe lieutenants. It will all come crashing down very soon.
    Get my name right you puss! Is TOLETEINURANUS! Alfaro was a man not a two face fag like the Hialeah crew and Gula. You say "we know who you are". Really do you sit in front of your computer with your compadres and guess who people are. Well at least you know who I am, so now reveal yourself puss. I can bet my life that will never happen. Come see me face to face and tell me that your PEPE TOLETE aka the ***** that loves TOLETE. Read what Karma means you ass. Please don't read the bible that Gula reads or some of our re-born Christians cops that we have in our department like that two face Mulet. In the Bible Karma only comes to the evil and it will continue to come after the evil. We the good ones will be safe and we will watch the evil be taken by karma. Sleep tight and pray before going to sleep for all your sins my son. God bless you and he will forgive you for your evil sins. But Karma is still coming for you.............!

Get my name right you puss! Is TOLETEINURANUS! Alfaro was a man not a two face fag like the Hialeah crew and Gula. You say "we know who you are". Really do you sit in front of your computer with your compadres and guess who people are. Well at least you know who I am, so now reveal yourself puss. I can bet my life that will never happen. Come see me face to face and tell me that your PEPE TOLETE aka the ***** that loves TOLETE. Read what Karma means you ass. Please don't read the bible that Gula reads or some of our re-born Christians cops that we have in our department like that two face Mulet. In the Bible Karma only comes to the evil and it will continue to come after the evil. We the good ones will be safe and we will watch the evil be taken by karma. Sleep tight and pray before going to sleep for all your sins my son. God bless you and he will forgive you for your evil sins. But Karma is still coming for you.............!
    Hey Pepe Tolete, your name suits you! You like sucking **** that has been up someone else ass! Your mouth is full of shit!

[quote=Zorra]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest11111":3af4dk4s
    Hey Pepe Tolete, your name suits you! You like sucking **** that has been up someone else ass! Your mouth is full of shit![/quote:3af4dk4s]

Hey "Penis-in-your Ass", of course you would love that little man Alfaro, he kissed Ricky Gomez ass and Trigos, So now we all know who you are. Maybe not by name, but by the ass you kissed. I guess you wanted to be in that inner-circle, with all those losers like Gomez and Trigo and Alfaro.... LOL, you're a true ***** boy. Speaking of *****, hello Zorra, LMFAO

[quote=PEPE TOLETE][quote=Zorra]
    Quote Originally Posted by "PEPE TOLETE":t0db16p0
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest11111":t0db16p0
    Hey Pepe Tolete, your name suits you! You like sucking **** that has been up someone else ass! Your mouth is full of shit![/quote:t0db16p0]

Hey "Penis-in-your Ass", of course you would love that little man Alfaro, he kissed Ricky Gomez ass and Trigos, So now we all know who you are. Maybe not by name, but by the ass you kissed. I guess you wanted to be in that inner-circle, with all those losers like Gomez and Trigo and Alfaro.... LOL, you're a true ***** boy. Speaking of *****, hello Zorra, LMFAO[/quote:t0db16p0]

Yes and we all know who you are and who's ass you been sticking your **** in! We know that you are but ****er of Perez, Gracias, and Gulla. And ***** sucker of Gomez (rompe matrimio), and Rodriguez because Rodriguez has no Penis.

[quote=Guest][quote=PEPE TOLETE][quote=Zorra]
    Quote Originally Posted by "PEPE TOLETE":3opuwxhg
    Quote Originally Posted by "Bert":3opuwxhg
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest11111":3opuwxhg
    Hey Pepe Tolete, your name suits you! You like sucking **** that has been up someone else ass! Your mouth is full of shit![/quote:3opuwxhg]

Hey "Penis-in-your Ass", of course you would love that little man Alfaro, he kissed Ricky Gomez ass and Trigos, So now we all know who you are. Maybe not by name, but by the ass you kissed. I guess you wanted to be in that inner-circle, with all those losers like Gomez and Trigo and Alfaro.... LOL, you're a true ***** boy. Speaking of *****, hello Zorra, LMFAO[/quote:3opuwxhg]

Yes and we all know who you are and who's ass you been sticking your **** in! We know that you are but ****er of Perez, Gracias, and Gulla. And ***** sucker of Gomez (rompe matrimio), and Rodriguez because Rodriguez has no Penis.[/quote:3opuwxhg]

Damn Guest, que comemierde eres.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12