VOTE YES FOR CONSOLIDATION
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

VOTE YES FOR CONSOLIDATION

Please pass the word FMPD needs for the citizens to vote YES in November! More too come.

Re: VOTE YES FOR CONSOLIDATION

Quote Originally Posted by Police
    Please pass the word FMPD needs for the citizens to vote YES in November! More too come.
    Sure will...,,,already being done!!!!

Consolidation is the way of the future. Vote "Yes".

Youbetcha,can't wait to get my EBT card, when they takeover :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Consolidation is the way of the future. Vote "Yes".
    Your mother licking my slung is the way of the future.

Keep following Baker and watch the citizens vote YES.

Just found out the retirees who are only concerns are their pensions have retain list of the current Fmpd neighborhood watch meetings from Gretchen. Looks like they may come out of their cave and approach the citizens to vote no. We must get to these people too and Price will help with e mail list. My question is if they do not live in that community can they attend?

Quote Originally Posted by jack of trades
    Just found out the retirees who are only concerns are their pensions have retain list of the current Fmpd neighborhood watch meetings from Gretchen. Looks like they may come out of their cave and approach the citizens to vote no. We must get to these people too and Price will help with e mail list. My question is if they do not live in that community can they attend?

Lol the fact that you have to ask if a person can attend a neighborhood watch meeting that does not live there is hilarious. Shows how much of MORON that you are. I will be attending everyone I can. Hahahhaha maybe you can be the neighborhood watch police, hahaha you are pathetic. HAHAHHAHAHA wow. Get a load of this guy. See ya at the next meeting.

Ha Ha while you talk to 8 people at a meeting in Edison Park or Brookhill, We will be going door to door to voters getting their support to vote YES Oh yea by the way, See you later while I am patrolling the Beach as a Sgt.

Quote Originally Posted by Winning
    Ha Ha while you talk to 8 people at a meeting in Edison Park or Brookhill, We will be going door to door to voters getting their support to vote YES Oh yea by the way, See you later while I am patrolling the Beach as a Sgt.

You will not be. The day you put a name to your yes, you know that you will be done. Enjoy. Decent try tho, but if the intelligence level of the "yes" people is this? Then hahahahahahahahhahaahhah, oh man. Sweet! Enjoy your black and white.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast