Mandatory Carry - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mandatory Carry

Re: Mandatory Carry

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Also heard we will start carrying 12 gauge shotguns in state cars. This came from a VERY reliable source in central office. The Remington shotguns have already been ordered.
    Central office must have reviewed the results of the last P&P firearms retraining class and determined POs cant hit the broad side of a barn. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also heard we will start carrying 12 gauge shotguns in state cars. This came from a VERY reliable source in central office. The Remington shotguns have already been ordered.
    Central office must have reviewed the results of the last P&P firearms retraining class and determined POs cant hit the broad side of a barn. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    You're the type that can't qualify or your scared of guns and you attack those that carry because deep down in your soul you know you're a *****!

Remember POs....aim at the target, not the sand berm 10 feet above the target. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Must be some CO who not permitted to carry. CO's please stay away from this. Go back to handing out the lunch trays.

Heard the same from a person I know in Tallahassee. Their is a bunch of stuff going on as a result of the Pasco Sheriff. This is no BS. They are also talking about purchasing tazers. The source is very reliable.
    The same source that said Nocco was taking over P & P and made you guys the laughing stock of central office. :lol:

The only way that will happen is if they give us one of those broken down perimeter vehicles and one was left in the vehicle. :snicker:

The only way that will happen is if they give us one of those broken down perimeter vehicles and one was left in the vehicle. :snicker:

WOW, PLEASE PUT DOWN YOUR CRACK PIPE. :shock: :shock:

LOL, I'm sitting here almost falling off my chair reading this ! There are no reliable sources in Central Office!

Let me guess - Central Office expects me to buy my own shotgun ammo too.

Don't all new hires have to qualify in the academy now?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast