Bob Sherin's Smoking Pistol

Arrow Bob Sherin's Smoking Pistol

Just heard the Bob Sherin is HIGHLY anti-gun but carries a firearm on his person everyday because of his hate towards the government and injustice he claims. Talk about hypocrisy and crazy behavior..... :|

Apparently he was also found not guilty on militia charges in 1997, he claimed he shot at officers in "self defense"

(that's ol' Bobby Boy him on the right side of the Suburban in the picture)

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Bob Sherin's Smoking Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Just heard the Bob Sherin is HIGHLY anti-gun but carries a firearm on his person everyday because of his hate towards the government and injustice he claims. Talk about hypocrisy and crazy behavior..... :|

Apparently he was also found not guilty on militia charges in 1997, he claimed he shot at officers in "self defense"

Defamation by the Amurrio forces. I've gone on record as being a non-gun owner, which doesn't mean I am against gun owners. I'm law abiding and respectful of honorable Leo's. Please note, readers, the Amurrio forces are now inventing fiction to distract you from the factual, investigative journalism being posted here each week.

Stay tuned, you are going to get exhaustive coverage. I invite the other side to meet me on factual grounds. Please stop your defamation and defend your case. Seldom does a crime writer have such an abundance of direct and circumstantial evidence to cover.

Is that really Bob Sherin in the picture? I remember hearing of anti government militias in the 1990's wouldn't surprise me unfortunately

This site is not for "investigative journalism being posted here each week".

Go somewhere else.

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

This site is not for "investigative journalism being posted here each week".

Go somewhere else.
    You may have your wish.

Let's first define the term "investigative journalism" before nixing it. In our context, the term means investigating Murder One in the Cohen Case that SSO has disregarded. The investigative part are the facts. Isn't this what guides law enforcement?

Notwithstanding, being placed elsewhere may happen, as Leo officials are concerned about the strong animus expressed here against my posts for justice. While officialdom is balanced as to free speech, it also does not want to lose users, so a change of address may occur. I'll be pleased to see it, because I'm all for happiness of Board users.