RV & TV One way out - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: RV & TV One way out

Beautiful Day. Anyone out Illegally selling firearms? Cheating on your taxes? Not paying Florida Sales Tax? Lying to Investigators? Providing False Applications to receive benefits? Mortgage Fraud? Etc.....
    Did anyone one of your friends or family that have helped with all your anonymous claims in
    The past comment any of the above? Hmmmm. Way to drag them in!!!a world of hurt. I bet your friends list is getting shorter and shorter?

Quote from part of a song.

And the walls come tumbling down,and the walls come tumbling tumbling Downnnnnn.
    Beautiful Day

As I sit here enjoying a bagel and coffee I have time to reflect. I think about having a great loving family, the best friends anyone could ever ask for. Thinking about how much I love my life.
    But then my thoughts turn dark. It is the thought of these two criminals who by all accounts had the "world by the balls", houses, cars, motorcycles a great job with a future and an eventual pension, traveled the state and country attending gun shows. But it was all a rouse. A show at the expense of " friends" .
    Like predators hunt their prey, first they stalk, look for an opening ( unsuspecting friends ) and pounce kill and eat their prey. In this case their pray is governments who for the most part trust.
    Their pray is The State of Florida, the Federal Government, Hialeah, Homestead, Golden Beach, North Miami, Opa Locka, West Miami, Dade County Police Academy, 44 other states and whoever was victimized with firearms that were sold by these criminals. I suspect the latter will come out in trial. Once finished with their prey they would further victimize through the court system.
    That is correct they would use the court system as their very own lion pride. The court would be the " cut offs" of the avenue of escape and the two main " kill lions" would do the actual take down . Main lions in this case are the R. & T. V....so through legal means using the court they would victimize the victims all over again.
    Those of you that think these two are your friends, think again. You will just become a pawn in their long list of victims. To be used until you have no more use, that is when their true colors show.
    Then my dark thoughts seem to lighten again. With the knowledge that these two beasts lives will never be the same again. All of the victimizing they have done in the past is over. Even if by some very very remote chance they beat these charges, life as they once knew it is ceased. They will be banished to the world of " welcome to Walmart" " do you need a sticker"?

To quote from a very popular movie:

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD, THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD....HI HO HI HO THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD!!!!!

Thanks to the ATF and the Federal Prosecutor for not buying their line of bullshit. Finally the very system that has helped these two monsters to thrive on the blood of their many victims, that same system is now working against them.

And it makes me appreciate my life all the more.

Time to finish my coffee and bagel.

GOOD DAY

GOODMORNING, LIFE IS GREAT!!! FOR SOME!!

I wonder if these two rocket scientists claimed their Golden Beach law suit proceeds for the year 2012. I bet these idiots did not think the feds would look at their taxes. I smell an additional charge of tax evasion in their future.
    Golden Beach givith and the tax man taketh!! :evil: :evil:

I wonder if these two rocket scientists claimed their Golden Beach law suit proceeds for the year 2012. I bet these idiots did not think the feds would look at their taxes. I smell an additional charge of tax evasion in their future.
    Golden Beach givith and the tax man taketh!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

They should be made aware!!!!

Hey you Fat Asses, how are the newlyweds doing. Your time is coming...you should have tried to disquise your voice , how fitting to do a video swimming , just where you two whales belong ( Shamu and Lolita ) can be viewed at GBPD OR MDPD :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Bad Boys Bad Boys watcha gonna Do when they come for you, Bad Husband and Wife watcha gonna do when they come for you.

Oh they already did!!! Well not everyone as of yet!!!

The Hour Glass is ticking or half full or half empty for some GBPD Officers, MDPD Officers, FDLE Agents,and some family members that are going to have some explaining to do to some powerful Federal people.
    Hey Lucy
    " You got some 'splainin' to do"

Hi everyone,
    This is the Mongoose. I know a lot of you Mongoose followers are wondering where I have been, because you need my direction on how to do things. Lets just say Santa will not be coming to my home this year, or in the years to come. My husband and I have done some pretty bad things. Karma has finally caught up to us. God I wish I could go back in time when I was in control, like the good old days when banner planes were flying over, flowers were being sent out, anonymous bogus complaints were being sent out. ETC...You get the picture. I do want to say that Karma is real and it does catch up to you. I would also like to say that I am very sorry for involving my family and my friends in all of this. I wish I could do it all over so I would not have to hurt my family and my friends for what might come down on my family and friends in the future because of my actions. My husband does not even speak to me anymore, nor have sex with me. I am not sure if it is due to stress or the fact he might be thinking about doing it with men in prison. I sure do wish I had my male K-9 back from the Opa Locka Days. I need some stress relief. I am no longer a MONGOSSE, BECAUSE I RAN INTO WHAT I CAN ONLY DESCRIBE AS MONGOOSE KILLERS. SO I AM NOW JUST A MOUSE. HERE ARE THE MONGOOSE KILLERS. JUST TO NAME A FEW OF THEM. THERE ARE MORE TO COME, BUT IM NOT SURE WHO AS OF YET.

Wifredo A. Ferrer, United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida,
    Hugo Barrera, Special Agent in Charge, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Miami Field Division,
    Al Lamberti, Sheriff, Broward Sheriff’s Office (BSO),
    Ric L. Bradshaw, Sheriff, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
    Assistant U.S. Attorney Adam McMichael.

ATF
    FBI
    HSI
    BSO
    PBSO
    Miami-Dade Police Department
    Miami Beach Police Department
    City of Miami Police Department
    Virginia Gardens Police Department
    Hialeah Police Department
    Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

LET ME END BY SAYING ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY.
    I REALLY HOPE THAT WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS WHEN I GET OUT.

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

THE MOUSE, THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

That the mice have made some enemies along their illustrious career!!
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It seems that the MIAMI-DADE P.D./PULIC CORRUPTION UNIT is demanding an investigation into the Dade County Mayor... by the FBI......I have news for the corrupt corruptions unit....watch what you wish for it just might come true...then the world can see just who the corrupt ones are. MDPD!!!!!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast