Miami Velvet
    3901 NW 77 Avenue
    Miami, Florida 33166
    (305) 406-1604
    info@miamivelvet.com
    @MiamiVelvet MV Club is Miami Velvet's Very Own Online Community

Your exposed, Johnny!!!

Re: BYE BYE RALPHIE

817.49?False reports of commission of crimes; penalty.—Whoever willfully imparts, conveys or causes to be imparted or conveyed to any law enforcement officer false information or reports concerning the alleged commission of any crime under the laws of this state, knowing such information or report to be false, in that no such crime had actually been committed, shall upon conviction thereof be guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

Please rest assured this is not all you have to worry about :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
    Even "anonymous" complaints that are recorded!!!

Deception Continuum

Perhaps it is easier to assess intentional deceptive conduct on a continuum. At one end is intentional, malicious, deceptive conduct that will take one of three forms:

1) Deceptive action in a formal setting, such as testifying in court or during an internal affairs investigation
    2) Failure to bring forward information involving criminal action by other officers, also known as observing the so-called code of silence
    3) Creation of false evidence that tends to implicate another in a criminal act

Intentional, malicious, deceptive conduct in any of these three areas will permanently destroy an officer's credibility. Should an officer violate these standards, there is no alternative in an employment context other than termination or permanent removal from any possible activity where the officer could be called upon to be a witness to any action.

Public record requests by our attorneys have reavealed that the MDPD Public Corruption Unit that arrested our three guys acted fully knowing that city guidelines permitted us to work off duty jobs during regularly scheduled hours. LETF fund records show that MDPD Sgt. Kelly Sullivan and his Lt. Andrew Glass charged thousands of dollars in overtime hours knowing the arrests were based on false allegations. Soon this whole scheme will be displayed on the front pages of The Miami Herald. MDPD get your wallet ready, you will pay for this through the nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Boozer
    Public record requests by our attorneys have reavealed that the MDPD Public Corruption Unit that arrested our three guys acted fully knowing that city guidelines permitted us to work off duty jobs during regularly scheduled hours. LETF fund records show that MDPD Sgt. Kelly Sullivan and his Lt. Andrew Glass charged thousands of dollars in overtime hours knowing the arrests were based on false allegations. Soon this whole scheme will be displayed on the front pages of The Miami Herald. MDPD get your wallet ready, you will pay for this through the nose.

Speaking of seeking justice, take at this boys. http://youtu.be/VQz-Syq9I9k

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cop: :cop: :cop: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Thewatcher

Cry baby. Did you see the two putas crying. Plastic Face and Pluto. I made some popcorn while watching this. The ending kind of sucked. Come on Francisco you could of showed them in the Federal Vera Wang Uniforms. Lol

I am bewildered as to how an officer can be off and on duty at the same time. Seems to me as a civilian that this is called double dipping. Hell I cant work fulltime somewhere and be working elsewhere at the same time. Is that POSSIBLE..... perhaps if your god and Omnipotent. You are basically no different than the officers at the PCB/IA whom according to these posts are OT hoes (as you guys or gals call it). Seems to me that this is basically the pot calling the kettle black. I'd fire the whole LOT OF YOU!!!! YOU ARE UNWORTHY wear a uniform much less wear a badge nor to represent and ABUSE the public...... ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE FIRED. Perhaps you got away this time but eventually since a leopard never changes its spot, you will do something somewhere and WILL BE CAUGHT!!! hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by POTCALLINGKETTLE
    I am bewildered as to how an officer can be off and on duty at the same time. Seems to me as a civilian that this is called double dipping. Hell I cant work fulltime somewhere and be working elsewhere at the same time. Is that POSSIBLE..... perhaps if your god and Omnipotent. You are basically no different than the officers at the PCB/IA whom according to these posts are OT hoes (as you guys or gals call it). Seems to me that this is basically the pot calling the kettle black. I'd fire the whole LOT OF YOU!!!! YOU ARE UNWORTHY wear a uniform much less wear a badge nor to represent and ABUSE the public...... ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE FIRED. Perhaps you got away this time but eventually since a leopard never changes its spot, you will do something somewhere and WILL BE CAUGHT!!! hahahaha
    Where were you edumacated retard? Miami Dade P.D. PCB are flat out liars. This whole thing was perpetuated from the criminals that are now in federal prison and their criminal friends that work in the MDPD PCB, that my retarded friend will be shown and exposed shortly. As well as a few lying current officers at GBPD.

That is all I will give to your Biased retarded post Mr. PCB.

The one thing you said that had ANY factual basis is a leopard does not change his spots. I believe the same can be said for a mongoose and that self proclaimed mongoose was unable to change her criminal spots is where she belongs, in federal prison!!!

EITHER WAY,

They lose, we win.
    And, WE WIN BIG!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast