Good bye

Re: Trouble

I wish them well and know that all will work out

Don't let the door it ya where the good lord split ya. :snicker:

Ohhhhh good one Guest!! Back at you!!

I hear they are going to be resigning soon. Hate to see them go but love to watch them leave.

Those 2 are good guys. Two of the best in the department I hear. Leave them alone..... :wink:

I don't work with this department or live in the city that it's supposed to protect and I'm damn thankful for that! Your department is a sorry excuse for a "brotherhood"! Ya'll are hiding behind your computers talking some serious smack about the people whose backs you're supposed to have and who you trust to have yours! That's sick! You all talk a biiiiig game but you're soft. Why have this forum if you're going to hide behind a username? New rule, if you're gonna talk smack about your "brother" make sure you post your picture right along with it. Better yet, why don't you post the picture of you and him at his wedding cause I'm sure you were probably there.

Don't forget any civilian can get here and post. Chances are most of the negative posts are from outsiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Man up
    I don't work with this department or live in the city that it's supposed to protect and I'm damn thankful for that! Your department is a sorry excuse for a "brotherhood"! Ya'll are hiding behind your computers talking some serious smack about the people whose backs you're supposed to have and who you trust to have yours! That's sick! You all talk a biiiiig game but you're soft. Why have this forum if you're going to hide behind a username? New rule, if you're gonna talk smack about your "brother" make sure you post your picture right along with it. Better yet, why don't you post the picture of you and him at his wedding cause I'm sure you were probably there.
    Don't work/live for this agency? I guess you are here for the entertainment value. Me also.If you really want to see back stabbing scum, go to the SO site. Those boys have made an art of it. I agree most are our "concerned citizens".We all know this is not was Leo Affairs was intended for but it is what it is.Maybe a blessing in disguise for these officers to leave the snake pit.

While I applaud the fact that you haven't stooped as low as some of the other commentators, you can't possibly believe that the majority of those negative comments came from outsiders can you?! Be real, your department is as fake as it gets. You guys talk a good game behind other people's backs but can't say it to their faces. You guys are supposed to be the enforcers in the city of Margate but from the looks of this forum you all are no better than high school girls! How can you all expect to stand as a team in times of crisis when you have this back and forth name calling going on?! I sure as hell wouldn't place my life in any of your hands! You are jokers who pretend to stand for something that people like myself respect. You got a problem with these boys, call the up and tell them. Be men about it! Like you said, anyone can access this. If I were a member of your community I'd not only be ashamed of all of you but I'd be pissed that you're being faker than everyone already perceives you to be!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast