Miami Couple Arrested are both Firefighters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Miami Couple Arrested are both Firefighters

Did you all know that the Miami Couple arrested at the Big Chill on July4th for punching two 21 year olds are both firefighters? Midiala Silverio Dunn serves the Hialeah Fire Department and George Joseph Burns serve at Hollywood. Apparently these individuals are trash. They frequent the Keys always stirring problems. At least they keep us busy! Check out the Hialeah Police forum. Apparently, she is well known there.

Re: Miami Couple Arrested are both Firefighters

Badges (fire, police or military) don't mean squat in the Florida Keys. Do the crime serve the time. Beware to those who come down here to party. Party responsibly. As that saying goes "come on vacation, leave on probation" is all too common here.

The Keys Cops think they are back in the 50's, one day their number will come up in a real city with real crime, no courtesy to other law enforcement or fire rescue, I would be ashamed :|

Quote Originally Posted by #icks heads
    The Keys Cops think they are back in the 50's, one day their number will come up in a real city with real crime, no courtesy to other law enforcement or fire rescue, I would be ashamed :|
    It is worse than you think. You should have to work with them.

Quote Originally Posted by #icks heads
    Courtesy, for who, a pair of delinquents that happen to carry a badge? He is a coward.... hiding under his truck. She is.... not sure what you would categorize her as. I think she may have been too high to realize she wasn't on glamour shots when they took her mug shot. Is that the type of material Hollywood and Hialeah have working for them?
    Courtesy: the showing of politeness in one's attitude and behavior toward others, (others that deserve it). These thugs should stay north of the keys where they belong.

WOW, you say stay north of the "Keys" as if you were a king. This shows you the mentality of Monroe county cops. It is a sad state of affair when the majority of county-municipal-local cops show courtesy to fellow cops, firefighters, nurses, etc. Hell, even the Broward-Dade Troopers show more courtesy than you guys. Every hog has his Saturday in the barbeque pit and your number will show up one day. Don't get me wrong if your a **** you deserve whatever is coming to you cop or no cop. But, in tooooo many instances Monroe cops do NOT give professional courtesy, very very sad :cry:

What professional courtesy do you have with a 40 year old man who punches a 21 year old girl?

WOW, you say stay north of the "Keys" as if you were a king. This shows you the mentality of Monroe county cops. It is a sad state of affair when the majority of county-municipal-local cops show courtesy to fellow cops, firefighters, nurses, etc. Hell, even the Broward-Dade Troopers show more courtesy than you guys. Every hog has his Saturday in the barbeque pit and your number will show up one day. Don't get me wrong if your a **** you deserve whatever is coming to you cop or no cop. But, in tooooo many instances Monroe cops do NOT give professional courtesy, very very sad :cry:

Maybe when you start acting like a professional, we will show you some courtesy. A little bitter against us Monroe County Cops....Keep on putting out your fires. Get to work!

Who cares? Just do us a favor and stay in the mainland. We have enough issues with everything on this rock.

[quote=Not deserving of]
    Quote Originally Posted by "#icks heads":n4ze9jf3
    Courtesy, for who, a pair of delinquents that happen to carry a badge? He is a coward.... hiding under his truck. She is.... not sure what you would categorize her as. I think she may have been too high to realize she wasn't on glamour shots when they took her mug shot. Is that the type of material Hollywood and Hialeah have working for them?
    Courtesy: the showing of politeness in one's attitude and behavior toward others, (others that deserve it). These thugs should stay north of the keys where they belong.[/quote:n4ze9jf3]
    I would take a quick look at a mirror and your fellow employees before attacking anyone's appearance there sport.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast