Demoted loser - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Demoted loser

Re: Demoted loser

Well said. We need to focus on the present. Let's start by getting rid of the PBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrie
    Well said. We need to focus on the present. Let's start by getting rid of the PBA.
    Finally, we are agreeing. I apologize for the insults. We need to move forward and I think we need to start by removing the PBA. We must unite and have a vote to remove the PBA and start shopping for a union who will have our backs and fight for us.

Can anyone tell me if Vesco is still a PBA rep? Im just curious because that guy hasn't done a thing for us since he sucked his way into I.A., Does that mean he had to resign as a rep? If so, we need someone else, honestly, we need two individuals that will stand up for us.

Vesco is no longer a PBA rep. However Granda said he can handle it by himself. He said that he should be getting us a raise in about 10 years. Go Granda !

Quote Originally Posted by Hector
    Vesco is no longer a PBA rep. However Granda said he can handle it by himself. He said that he should be getting us a raise in about 10 years. Go Granda !
    Thank You Hector, and here I thought Granda wasn't working hard for us. 10 years is about right, that's how long it usually takes him to handle a"17" report. Thanks Hector. I'm so glad we voted for him.

Lmao

Were any of the demoted slugs ever get their standards pulled? I heard that at least one may have some criminal charges pending. What was Ricky doing? And who did he involve?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank
    Were any of the demoted slugs ever get their standards pulled? I heard that at least one may have some criminal charges pending. What was Ricky doing? And who did he involve?
    Being that Ricky Gomez nor anyone else has been charged criminally, why would anyone get their standards pulled?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12