Great but Gone MB Restaurants - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tina

71st Street Hot Dog Place

Does anyone remember a little hot dog/hamburger/shakes place on the north side of 71st, in the block just west of Collins? It was there back in the 60s and maybe 70s.

Tina

Orher Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by ;1872099
    KIB - the restaurant before Sambo's was Juniors. Juniors was from the 50's.
    And the big Juniors on 79th and Biscayne - I still remember their profiteroles for dessert. I'm thinking it was the same Juniors as the one in New York City.

Unregistered
    Playwrights...Best corn beef and cabbage this side of Dublin I tell you what son

Unregistered

add plus correction

Parhams on 73 was a Deli like Punpernicks forever on corner east side.
    Next to Gil Cappa originally was Dinos

Unregistered

Let's not forget

Roney Pub great food or the employee Commissary at the Bleau

Unregistered
    Your attempts to take attention away from the serious matter being discussed on this forum lately by bringing back an old post have failed. We will continue to address racism against black men and brutality by your police officers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your attempts to take attention away from the serious matter being discussed on this forum lately by bringing back an old post have failed. We will continue to address racism against black men and brutality by your police officers.
    Shanquitas ho dogs on 5 and Jeff. Ho made the best ho dogs any ho can eat. Dey wuz tasty

Unregistered
    Everything great about Miami Beach is now gone especially the visitors. Once that low class comes to a city it’s all over. There is not a city across this country that is either run by or occupied heavily by this culture that is a good place to go. From big city to small town they have destroyed it all. When the low class of citizen moves in all others move out. Miami Beach will be and is no different.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This forum is serious conversation? Now that is funny. Thank you for starting my day with a laugh.

Unregistered
    Lulu's on Washington Avenue. Only decent chicken fried steak in Florida.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast