question - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: question

Re: question

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Here you go again NYPD (AKA Pablo Rodriguez) attacking the old administration. It still hurts you that they demoted you for being such a suck ass Sgt who didn't know that he couldn't keep 21 drivers license in his possession. You the idiot that wanted the union, now you realize that they don't do anything for you but just take your money. And you are still upset because they got rid of your buddies who promised you a Lieutenant position. Stop crying like a ***** and just do your job and stop batching people who are no longer there. We have a new administration who is doing there best for our department. Grow up and if you don't like it leave and let others do there jobs. At least maybe we will have some positive morale in the department.
    BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, GOD, YOU SOUND LIKE A LITTLE *****. Hey Guest, can you come up with something new. That same line you use about buddies and 21 drivers license is about as used as your spouse. I know you're too damn stupid to understand the following, but drivers license are not used as evidence. It hasn't been for many years. So having them in your custody is not a crime, does not go against policy. This shows that you are where you are because all you did was stick you face in trigo's ass to get what you wanted. And by the way you idiot, just the mention that you think this is Pablo, shows your hatred for fellow officers. We don't need a prick like you here, so pack your bags and go back to that little ass department you came from. Yes, I do know who YOU are. I will agree with you on one thing, our current administration are moving us forward, they have done more for us than the first administration has done for us in 6 years of their dictatorship. But we all know you were
    buddies with that crew.
    Sorry kid, I came from a big department.

Hey NYPD, what I see is that you always attack Trigo! Why is that? Did he F""k you in the ass and it must of hurt because all you do is bash someone who apparently is no longer there. Get over it and let the next admintration continue in doing where he left off because you must suck as a cop and even suck at sucking ****.
    Damn jerk off, (Guest), is this the best you can do? I guess your level of education doesn't allow you past the routine high school IQ use of words. I truly hope our new administration doesn't pick up where trigo left off, if they do, we will continue to go backwards. So with your little statement about trigo just proves you were/are his buddy and you're still up his ass, probably still calling him and telling him what's going on. Try something new for a change, be a man. Your wife just might enjoy the change.

Quote Originally Posted by NYPD
    Hey NYPD, what I see is that you always attack Trigo! Why is that? Did he F""k you in the ass and it must of hurt because all you do is bash someone who apparently is no longer there. Get over it and let the next admintration continue in doing where he left off because you must suck as a cop and even suck at sucking ****.
    Damn jerk off, (Guest), is this the best you can do? I guess your level of education doesn't allow you past the routine high school IQ use of words. I truly hope our new administration doesn't pick up where trigo left off, if they do, we will continue to go backwards. So with your little statement about trigo just proves you were/are his buddy and you're still up his ass, probably still calling him and telling him what's going on. Try something new for a change, be a man. Your wife just might enjoy the change.
    Hey NYPD, your education also is at high school level, because if you went to college and got a degree you would have learned to be a professional and high ranking with more class. And you definitely don't have any of the two. Maybe that's way you are still just an officer. Maybe you should go and get a degree and at the same time get some etiquette classes. Only low lives do things like what you do. Look at mirror and you will know the meaning of low class.

Quote Originally Posted by Educated
    Hey NYPD, your education also is at high school level, because if you went to college and got a degree you would have learned to be a professional and high ranking with more class. And you definitely don't have any of the two. Maybe that's way you are still just an officer. Maybe you should go and get a degree and at the same time get some etiquette classes. Only low lives do things like what you do. Look at mirror and you will know the meaning of low class.
    Education, you truly scare me. You don't even know how to structure a sentence/paragraph. Let me help you as much as I can. You don't "go and get a degree", you go and "earn a degree", You don't "look at the mirror", you look "in the mirror", I guess just "having" a GED, won't get the job done. Go a little further slug and make your wife proud.

Doesn't take away that you are a very low class person! No morals or even have a life. All you do is spend time on this site. You might even be doing it during work from your phone. And at least I have a wife to go home to. What do you have? Alot of misery and a lonely life. Because what you speak just turns people off. Or Maybe you are just plain ugly and fat, that's why you are so lonely and missable. I feel sorry for you, and you are going to die very lonely with your computer posting on LEO, trashing everyone. And you call yourself a good cop, wouldn't want you covering by back because you will probably be busy posting on the site.

Doesn't take away that you are a very low class person! No morals or even have a life. All you do is spend time on this site. You might even be doing it during work from your phone. And at least I have a wife to go home to. What do you have? Alot of misery and a lonely life. Because what you speak just turns people off. Or Maybe you are just plain ugly and fat, that's why you are so lonely and missable. I feel sorry for you, and you are going to die very lonely with your computer posting on LEO, trashing everyone. And you call yourself a good cop, wouldn't want you covering by back because you will probably be busy posting on the site.
    Here is the problem, you're on this site more often than most of us. The only true person here that is low class, is you. You continue attacking me and others like me who all we do is give an opinion. Scroll up and see how this started. Someone asked about the union and I gave a simple two line answer. Apparently you felt that you had to attack me. So get off your hi horse, quit being so self righteous, because you truly are nothing but trash. You and your former administrative friends who tried to ruin this department, you didn't win did you. Bye low life,I wont be answering your childish remarks any longer. See ya loser!

Here is the problem, you're on this site more often than most of us. The only true person here that is low class, is you. You continue attacking me and others like me who all we do is give an opinion. Scroll up and see how this started. Someone asked about the union and I gave a simple two line answer. Apparently you felt that you had to attack me. So get off your hi horse, quit being so self righteous, because you truly are nothing but trash. You and your former administrative friends who tried to ruin this department, you didn't win did you. Bye low life,I wont be answering your childish remarks any longer. See ya loser!
    The one here with a problem is you always making comments about past and present administrations, if you read all the other post, on the other hand I have never attacked either. So, the only low life, trouble maker, is you! And you always want to leave the last word. So go back to your hole like the other rats who are still here and wait for your just reward. In the famous song of Willy Chirino "Ya Viene Llegado".

Hey so called "Educated" your last posting is a classic example as to how your mouth overruns your brain... I believe what you're trying to say/type is "Ya Viene Llegando" and don't say it's a typo. comemierda...

It really bothers you, that someone calls you out! and you become very vulgar! You said you where not going to answer anymore, and you continue! Shows how immature you are. You need to find a hobby, like maybe looking for a wife that will but up with you!

It really bothers you, that someone calls you out! and you become very vulgar! You said you where not going to answer anymore, and you continue! Shows how immature you are. You need to find a hobby, like maybe looking for a wife that will but up with you!
    LOL, you know what "Educated", I like you. I have to stop picking on you. It's like picking on a 98lb. weakling. I will make a deal with you, I will get a hobby, (like you suggested), if you go back to school and learn proper English and Spelling, but this time pay attention in class! I apologize to you, I won't bother you anymore, but don't come after me. Take care and stay safe out there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast