question
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: question

question

Hi, do you have a step plan in salary, if so after how many years you max out. How is the Union, do they back you up :cop:

Re: question

Quote Originally Posted by chamo
    Hi, do you have a step plan in salary, if so after how many years you max out. How is the Union, do they back you up :cop:
    Does the union back us up? Well, we do get it in the rear from our union. Is that what you mean?

What the idiot from NY was trying to say is that Florida is a “Right to work state” which means a couple of things.
    The most important are that you don’t have to be a union member to work at a particular trade or profession, the other is that there is no binding arbitration unless is ordered by a judge with jurisdiction on the matter.
    You couple those two things to the fact that Cops can’t strike and you get a union with bark and no bite and a deep feeling of helplessness.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What the idiot from NY was trying to say is that Florida is a “Right to work state” which means a couple of things.
    The most important are that you don’t have to be a union member to work at a particular trade or profession, the other is that there is no binding arbitration unless is ordered by a judge with jurisdiction on the matter.
    You couple those two things to the fact that Cops can’t strike and you get a union with bark and no bite and a deep feeling of helplessness.
    Hey Guest, what are you some dumb ass, you are probably one of those from the old ricky gomez regime, still licking your punk ass wounds. No one needs a lecture from you jack ass about Florida, and I don't need a ricky gomez suck ass telling me what i'm trying to say. So get off this site and keep dreaming about what could of been if your ricky gomez was still in power and that 1/4 pounder with cheese trigo would tell you that you too will be a lieutenant one day. Ha!

You are showing your ass; as you allways do.
    Someone came on here and asked a legitimate question. Instead of answering the question in a civil way, you chose to act your usual infantile childlish way and gave this person a ration of shit.
    Well brother, you reap what you sow.
    Grow up

Here you go again NYPD (AKA Pablo Rodriguez) attacking the old administration. It still hurts you that they demoted you for being such a suck ass Sgt who didn't know that he couldn't keep 21 drivers license in his possession. You the idiot that wanted the union, now you realize that they don't do anything for you but just take your money. And you are still upset because they got rid of your buddies who promised you a Lieutenant position. Stop crying like a ***** and just do your job and stop batching people who are no longer there. We have a new administration who is doing there best for our department. Grow up and if you don't like it leave and let others do there jobs. At least maybe we will have some positive morale in the department.

Quote Originally Posted by NYPD
    Quote Originally Posted by chamo
    Does the union back us up? Well, we do get it in the rear from our union. Is that what you mean?
    For once I have to agree with NYPD.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Here you go again NYPD (AKA Pablo Rodriguez) attacking the old administration. It still hurts you that they demoted you for being such a suck ass Sgt who didn't know that he couldn't keep 21 drivers license in his possession. You the idiot that wanted the union, now you realize that they don't do anything for you but just take your money. And you are still upset because they got rid of your buddies who promised you a Lieutenant position. Stop crying like a ***** and just do your job and stop batching people who are no longer there. We have a new administration who is doing there best for our department. Grow up and if you don't like it leave and let others do there jobs. At least maybe we will have some positive morale in the department.
    BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, GOD, YOU SOUND LIKE A LITTLE *****. Hey Guest, can you come up with something new. That same line you use about buddies and 21 drivers license is about as used as your spouse. I know you're too damn stupid to understand the following, but drivers license are not used as evidence. It hasn't been for many years. So having them in your custody is not a crime, does not go against policy. This shows that you are where you are because all you did was stick you face in trigo's ass to get what you wanted. And by the way you idiot, just the mention that you think this is Pablo, shows your hatred for fellow officers. We don't need a prick like you here, so pack your bags and go back to that little ass department you came from. Yes, I do know who YOU are. I will agree with you on one thing, our current administration are moving us forward, they have done more for us than the first administration has done for us in 6 years of their dictatorship. But we all know you were buddies with that crew.

Hey NYPD, what I see is that you always attack Trigo! Why is that? Did he F""k you in the ass and it must of hurt because all you do is bash someone who apparently is no longer there. Get over it and let the next admintration continue in doing where he left off because you must suck as a cop and even suck at sucking ****.

Dude, that's harsh!
    If NYPD sucks at sucking, what socially redeaming qualities does he have?
    Tha's worse than being a 0.0
    I think that I would have to kill myself to save face.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast